1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and older accountability, Group 2

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by persona2903, Nov 13, 2019.

1. nonfap

nonfap Fapstronaut

I'm checking in... Things have been going well with this current approach of mine. I have looked at P subs and sometimes a lot which is not good. But I actually haven't looked at P subs much or at all for the last few days.

There have been times when I consumed content and P subs that I'm not sure if it would be technically P or not. But the content is not the standard P as I would think of it. Some of the P subs may be considered P. So, that's what I have. I'm trying to avoid all P subs but I'm allowing them and trying to avoid full standard P and PMO and binges at all cost.

I also have no MO or O at all and I'm starting to feel different and I haven't had any major urges for P or MO in a while.

So all in all this seems to be working.

My only concern is the sustainability of it. I am on track for 100% without standard P and MO for January 2022. I plan to record it in my signature for this month and for each month after that.

So that's what I have right now and I'm optimistic about future improvement.

persona2903 and jw2021 like this.
  2. Inspired2chg

Inspired2chg Fapstronaut

Checking in: About 4 or 5 days into a new streak. I recently got over Covid so I’m not sure if that’s where the fatigue comes from. As some of the benefits of no PMOing comes back, it’s giving me more motivation to keep going. I still need to cut back screen time. Haven’t been hit yet with any major urges.

persona2903, ANewFocus and jw2021 like this.
  3. nonfap

nonfap Fapstronaut

jw2021 likes this.
  4. Inspired2chg

Inspired2chg Fapstronaut

Had my first real big urge of this streak. Was falling back into psub scrolling on socials. Got out of the house now and am headed to the gym. Been real motivated to work out lately.

persona2903, nonfap and jw2021 like this.
  5. jw2021

jw2021 Fapstronaut

That is great that you got out of the house when the urges hit. I do the same thing as well.

nonfap likes this.
  6. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

You are in! Welcome back to the fight...

nonfap, ANewFocus and jw2021 like this.
  7. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

You are in! Please introduce yourself with a short summary...
    Welcome!!

ANewFocus and jw2021 like this.
  8. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Inspired2chg, ANewFocus and jw2021 like this.
  9. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Sorry for the absence of almost a month. I was away for vacation and then I had to catch up...
    Also comment that I am in a moment with a lot of struggle with my libido... I am falling repeatedly. I hope soon to be able to successfully transit the good path.

The rank on post #1 is up-to-date.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
  10. Fleefromsin

Fleefromsin Fapstronaut

I do not see the option to make a post. Should that be where I am able to make a post

jw2021 likes this.
  11. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

You just made a post. Do it again with your summary.

jw2021 likes this.
  12. jw2021

jw2021 Fapstronaut

Day 136

Just checking in. I hope everyone is doing well!

nonfap likes this.
  13. Ogawavin

Ogawavin Fapstronaut

Checking in!

Had a long chat with the gf about lots of things, one of them is no sex before marriage. I agreed to this because I want to try and do things right this time. So its gonna be a super long no PMO for me ahahaha... for now i'm trying to aim for 90 days. I hope after passing through 90 days it becomes easier to keep on going...

persona2903, jw2021 and ANewFocus like this.
  14. Inspired2chg

Inspired2chg Fapstronaut

Mine has gone up a lot since recommitting to NoFap. Not in a relationship now so it’s a struggle not to engage in something risky

15. nonfap

nonfap Fapstronaut

Checking in.

Things have been well overall. Mostly because I think my approach this year has been working for me and will continue to work for me. Although I am optimistic, I'm very aware there could be challenging times in the future.

My latest thoughts are that our libido can be awake or asleep or hibernating. I don't know but at least right now, I feel mine is asleep. But not long ago, I was failing over and over again.

But some of the things I've been doing this year that I believe are working well are ...

- At first I allowed for P subs. In January there was a lot of P subs but no O, MO or M, or edging. But so far there has been little or no P subs in February. (I don't know how this would work for others). I also have not had any O, MO, M or edging in February. But I did have a nocturnal emission around day 40. That was interesting in that I was half (or less) awake when it happened, but it didn't feel like an O at all and there were no dreams or sexual feelings with it.

- I've tried to focus on maintaining consistently and sufficiently high dopamine levels from non PMO and non sexual sources (expect for the P subs). For the most part this has worked well, and I'm very encouraged that there are little or no P subs in February without even trying much.

- I've started tracking myself monthly with a percentage system and a monthly report. January was 100%, and February is 100% so far. I like this tracking also because I'll have a record of each month in the future going forward with it. It will give me perspective and an organized record of the past. Currently, the past is blur to me, I can't remember everything. But with this I will have a record going forward where I can just look at my signature and see the percentage for each past month.

I think those are the main points. I don't know but I'm encouraged and I hope that this keeps working well for me.

16. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hello @Fleefromsin ! How are you doing with the fight against PM? We're glad you're in the group!

jw2021 and Inspired2chg like this.
  17. Plethe

Plethe Fapstronaut

I have read the rules, and would like to join the group. Please let me know when there's an opening!

jw2021 likes this.
  18. Update.

relationship going deeper and deeper, had some triggers and made us go stronger. Feeling really grateful.

Love you friends.

Plethe, jw2021 and ANewFocus like this.
  19. Plethe

Plethe Fapstronaut

Going stronger sounds great - thank you for sharing this, very encouraging.

jw2021 likes this.
  20. Plethe

Plethe Fapstronaut

I got a slot in the other 35+ group, so thanks for considering me. I'll stop by here anyway, even though I won't be an official group member.

jw2021 and ANewFocus like this.