1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Daily Meditation Challenge!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Ūruz, Mar 27, 2023.

Are you ready to start exercising your mind and build a strong brain?

1. Yes!

2. Heck yea!

3. Absolutely!

4. No, I don't need a strong brain, I want to remain a weak addict.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JoeBimbo

JoeBimbo Fapstronaut

Day 42

I've done 3 sessions today again and meditated for 25 minutes! Really love spending more time on this. Tried a guided meditation again and could really relax this time. Later in the evening, I did my 2nd and 3rd session. The second session was letting go of tensions and to listen to the sound of my dishwasher. When I was relaxed, I started my box breathing.

Onwards and upwards!

25 minute meditation - DONE

2. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

Day 47 of meditation completed.

Ūruz, Baki Hanma and PeaceOnEarth108 like this.
  3. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

4. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

5. TheLinari

TheLinari Fapstronaut

Day 18/100- Managed 15 minutes of meditation today

6. 29/05/2023:

Day: 59
    Week: 10
    Month: 2

10 Minute - Meditation - DONE

7. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

8. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

Day 48 of meditation completed.

9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 63 of meditation.

10. JoeBimbo

JoeBimbo Fapstronaut

Day 43

Today I did things a bit different. I still did multiple meditation sessions, bit I changed the type of meditations that I was doing.

Session one was a meditation were I zoomed out on myself and the universe. I looked back on that tiny speck, sitting in that chair, in the middle of the universe. When I zoomed back in, I zoomed in all the way to my core. From my skin, to my cells, to my genes, to my atoms. I tried to feel myself a speck in the universe, and the whole universe in one. Very powerful.

Session 2 was a deep relaxation meditation. I took inbreaths as deep as I could and outbreaths as deep as I could. I cheated a little bit as I peeked two times, but I enjoyed it.

Session 3 was a short awareness meditation of everything in my vision. I pointed my attention at a point in my garden amd tried to be aware of everything else that I saw moving. Great to practise your relaxation and your periferal vision.

30 minute meditation - DONE

11. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

35 days. Meditation is nothing new to me but since at least 35 days I'm consistently doing a particular meditation every day and the benefits are astronomical. @Ūruz Thanks a lot for creating this challenge brother :emoji_heart::emoji_bouquet:

12. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

13. TheLinari

TheLinari Fapstronaut

19/100- Just completed 10 mins of meditation

14. JoeBimbo

JoeBimbo Fapstronaut

What are you noticing? What has changed the past 35 days?

Baki Hanma, PeaceOnEarth108 and Ūruz like this.
  15. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

Day 49 of meditation completed.

16. 30/05/2023:

Day: 60
    Week: 10
    Month: 2

10 Minute - Meditation - DONE

17. JoeBimbo

JoeBimbo Fapstronaut

Day 44

Today was a good day. I've felt peaceful and calm all day and could fully focus on my meditation sessions.

Session one was a great guided meditation on Spotify. It was a 10 minute meditation from Exactly As You Are. The voice is incredibly soothing and I can hear a lot of experience in how you are led through the meditation.

Session 2 was a deep relaxation meditation. I took inbreaths as deep as I could and outbreaths as deep as I could. Same as yesterday, but today I didn't peek on the clock. I was apparently so relaxed that the cat wanted to get in on the relaxation. We finished the meditation together.

Session 3 was an awareness meditation. I was sitting in the garden and focused my gaze on the garden lamp. As I was focusing on that lamp, I allowed myself to pay attention to everything else on my vision. There were many things happening in my periferal vision that I previously wasn't aware of.

30 minute meditation - DONE

18. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 64 of meditation; some mindfulness meditation while walking and sitting on a hill in countryside around sunset time, very meditative environment but I felt like I wasted it a little bit cause my mind was very distracted.