THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

?

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

819 vote(s)
    63.4%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

440 vote(s)
    34.1%
  1. possiblyLifeChanging

possiblyLifeChanging Fapstronaut

Day 3.
    I EVER EVER get defeat this day since my urges rise a lot. I will be specially conscious of this treat and evade house and boredom as much as possible. I will apply to my studies and then exercicing, getting some sun, swimming...

2. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

3. -Negan-

-Negan- Fapstronaut

Day 13 - Eligible for Spartan Army

ShadowN, TideHunter and A-shamed like this.
  4. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 2:emoji_eagle:

ShadowN, -Angel-, TideHunter and 2 others like this.
  5. A-shamed

A-shamed Fapstronaut

6. JHoltB

JHoltB Fapstronaut

Day 19 done. I am beat up from the projects I was working on today but glad things got done. We are hosting people for my son’s birthday party tomorrow and I am looking forward to seeing people we care about and also his face when he sees the presents I put together for him today. Remember that it is hard to relapse if your days are full of things that have to be done and if you will be around people that care about you. This weekend had both so relapsing didn’t even have a chance to enter my mind. Stay strong my friends!

IdleHandsX, ShadowN, A-shamed and 4 others like this.
  7. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Ex 5

IdleHandsX, ShadowN, A-shamed and 2 others like this.
  8. marco8998

marco8998 Fapstronaut

Day 5 starting

9. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

10. possiblyLifeChanging

Day 4.
    Today i went for my daily walk, around 10 km and got a bit of a mental focus flows state.
    My real objective with noFap is reaching a permanent Flow state of calmness but step by step.
    I was scrolling down on instagram and found a post on a girl cheating on his bf in his face talking to other guys in a sexually promiscuous way.

I felt so bad, a shiver down spine and a feeling of disgust, sorrow and determination.
    I will stay strong, i want to see non of this in my life. By retainin my life force i will abstain from these bad individuals and in case they come i will have the will to reject this kind of whore, bad person, inner rotter individuals.

Focus on yourself and your growth period.
    Stay strong.

11. -Negan-

-Negan- Fapstronaut

Day 14 - Eligible for Spartan Army

IdleHandsX, ShadowN and A-shamed like this.
  12. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Ex 6

13. A-shamed

A-shamed Fapstronaut

14. imfinallyquitting

imfinallyquitting Fapstronaut

15. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Relapsed yesterday starting again
    Day 1

16. JHoltB

JHoltB Fapstronaut

Day 20 done. It was quite the event today hosting people for my son’s birthday but we pulled it off. I am beat so I am going to bed early and letting my body and mind recover. That is one thing I am working on more and more now. Need to tell myself to stop and go get rest when I am tired because I find that being tired is a trigger for relapsing. Our mind wants to feel better when it is tired so it can turn to a quick dopamine bump. Anyway hope everyone is doing well. Stay strong friends!

17. ShadowN

ShadowN Fapstronaut

18. marco8998

marco8998 Fapstronaut

19. possiblyLifeChanging

Day 5.

On d4 i said i grinded the meat a lil bit, half a minute. It felt weird, unnatural to use my hand to pleasure myself on girls i didn't like.
    Now i have a girl i like and instead of gaming i have to use time somehow. I spend these days just hanging out, walking, running or exercicing, meditating, reading and listening to noFap knowledge and reading books.

Next year of career i will have to work a lot. On that context the less time i indulge in activities i like, THE BETTER. Final goal is to be so bored that i even WANT to study the things in career, and noFap energy bringing the energy to push throught it.

The unrealistic final goal by adding +2 hours meditation / day is to be in permanent flow state since i was like that as a child and felt like true happiness. I wouldn't even need noFap energy & health if i was in permanent flow... But i consider noFap part of the process to become an adult, to do the right things, to have the inner calm for being in flow.

Stay on the track. Stay strong