THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

818 vote(s)
    63.5%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

439 vote(s)
    34.1%
  1. JHoltB

JHoltB Fapstronaut

Day 16 done. Busy day but very productive. My partners and I came to agreements on what we would do for splitting proceeds if we end up selling our business. Could all still fall apart but it feels good to have that sorted out. One less thing to be anxious about. Hope everyone is doing well here!

2. Viador

Viador Fapstronaut

3. -Negan-

-Negan- Fapstronaut

Day 11 - Eligible for Spartan Army

4. A-shamed

A-shamed Fapstronaut

5. JHoltB

JHoltB Fapstronaut

Day 17 done. Been wondering about the impact we get from abstaining from PMO. It’s obvious to me that my brain just feels different and I am able to handle things faster and more efficiently when on a streak. The goal is to make that the automatic way of life. It doesn’t happen easy but it can be achieved for sure as I have noticed my ability to have long streaks develop has increased since I first started this journey. I can only imagine where I would be if I had started on it even earlier but that’s ok. We have to accept the outcomes that didn’t happen that might have so we can appreciate the outcomes we did get to experience. Most importantly we need to pass our knowledge on to those younger than us to prevent them from the same pitfalls. That is one thing I for sure will try to instill in my son when he gets older and any other children I have or that ask me for advice as a mentor. The straight and narrow path is harder to stay on but so much more fulfilling than the constant pursuit of easy bliss. Stay strong my friends!

6. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No relapse, reset or anything but I forgot to check in.
    Day 0.

Glory be.

7. -Negan-

-Negan- Fapstronaut

I know the rules say you must check in everyday, but there have been posters who don't, or haven't checked in everyday for various reasons since I've been in this challenge (sickness, holidays, busy with work), and still carry on with their streak in this challenge, so you should be okay with your streak. :)

8. ShadowN

ShadowN Fapstronaut

9. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Monday: Fallen for advertising sextoys and subsequently could not stop myself.

Today ist already day 3

10. marco8998

marco8998 Fapstronaut

I have been abstaining for 3 days now.
    So, check in day 3

11. -Negan-

-Negan- Fapstronaut

Day 12 - Eligible for Spartan Army

TideHunter, marco8998 and A-shamed like this.
  12. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Am back gone start again from scratch
    Day 0.:emoji_eagle:

13. possiblyLifeChanging

possiblyLifeChanging Fapstronaut

I'm joining as a little spartan boy. I'm gonna push my limits this summer and recieve my next career year as a proper, new and capable adult. I've been waiting 4 years to push my limits. I'm too little of a boy to say I WON'T FAIL.
    But i will say. I'm gonna try my absolute best.

I'm in.
    Day 2 since i've been abstaining for it.

14. A-shamed

A-shamed Fapstronaut

15. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 1

16. JHoltB

JHoltB Fapstronaut

Day 18 complete. It’s my birthday and I am glad I am giving myself the gift of working on recovery and eliminating this habit for good. Stay strong everyone!

17. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 1. Renewal.

Glory be.

18. ShadowN

ShadowN Fapstronaut

19. marco8998

marco8998 Fapstronaut