THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Lexro84

Lexro84 Fapstronaut

500+ is quite an achievement man!

Couple of questions:
    How many days are you of hard mode?
    How is life treating you know?
    Do you feel you have fully recovered?
    What were the biggest changes over the last 1-2 years?

2. I am on 595 days of hard mode :). Life is going well at the moment, have less anxiety and made some new friends. I feel I'm fully recovered. The biggest changes over the last 1-2 years are less anxiety and more selfconfidence :).

3. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 16!
    Sorry to hear that your mom's condition brother. I hope she gets better soon. you got this bro!

4. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 7 saiyans

I'm not gonna lie, yesterday was hell. Went out and came to the realization that the adversity I keep ignoring, running from, not reacting to is never going away. I have to fight. It honestly really got to me just how bad its gotten. I cant believe I ignored it for so long taking the bitch approach of hoping it goes away.
    We shape our reality brothers. Our reactions to events, not the events it self shape our reality. This honestly just hit me in the face today.
    Were all going to die, so action is the only option.

@Ender Atreides sorry to hear about your mom man, hope she gets better. I agree with your point man, its now or never.

Baki Hanma likes this.
  5. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Thanks!

6. I'm back from my digital detox.
    I'm not sure if it's day 6 or 7. Probably 6

@Kingfisher You are doing amazing man! You are definitely an inspiration. Thank you fellow saiyan.

@KaiokenX20 Belated happy birthday fellow saiyan. Hope you have an amazing year ahead.

My birthday was about 8 days ago, I was planning on being on a good streak but I failed. So now my new goal is nnn and I'm in the right mindset so I'm sure I'll do it. Detox helped a lot as well.
    We all got this fellow saiyans.

7. Spacecowboy745

Spacecowboy745 Fapstronaut

Day.30

I have finally reached oozaru power level, the chaser effects from intercourse with partner are still hitting hard, but us saiyans must stay strong and reach out full power.

8. Stoic☮️

Stoic☮️ Fapstronaut

Hi new account old account got lost
    Day 1 i am really addicted to sxting want to stop that because sxting leads to bingeing,hope to find light at the end of this dark journey which i have embarked today .

9. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

10. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

11. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Day 0:
    I fell off last night guys. Had a 27 day streak going up to that point. Was doing a lot of work this weekend and brokedown as Sunday night wound down. The project I had hoped to compete got stalled and I was having a hard time getting to a stopping point and started fantasizing. Ended up leaving the work right in the middle of it and started scrolling. Scrolling turned to peeking turned to slipping turned to an all out relapse. Did it again this morning. Also reported this to my accountability group this morning. Looking forward to embarking upon No Nut November and keeping this streak going strong. (Anybody up to commit to NNN w/me?). Letsgooooo

12. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 8 saiyans

Been training hard and diet is pretty on point. Keep going brothers, everything we want is on the other side of fear.

@DRAGON_ thank you brother. Belated happy birthday to you as well. This year we will all push past our limits and kill this demon once and for all.

Also would you be able to check my post from yesterday, its saying awaiting moderator approval.

13. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 9

I got 6 days left for the national taekwon-do tournament, and I gotta keep picking up the pace to compete there for the second time this year.

14. Belated happy birthday. Thank you for the nice words :).

MJ Warrior 93 and Baki Hanma like this.
  15. Thanks a lot fellow saiyan. We are definitely killing this monster this year.
    Also I can't check your post as being a moderator assistant I don't have that right.

MJ Warrior 93 and Baki Hanma like this.
  16. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

17. Shah G

Shah G Fapstronaut

Day 48. Finally turning Super Saiyan.

18. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

19. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Haven't done this challenge in a while, but now I'm back on Hard Mode, so might as well join back in. I will not overthink it and just do standard no–PMO, as per the official rules:
    Day 0!