1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self development books. Challenge the way you think

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Jcmnmgd, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Jcmnmgd

Jcmnmgd New Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I have studying self development since Mid November 2016. It has greatly benefited my life. I particularly recommended reading Awaken The Giant Within. That book alone has changed my life, in the way I think about reality and has motivated me to bring forth rapid change through all areas of my life.

This following is a list of books that I have benefited from that may interest you: [​IMG]
    How To Be A 3% Man is about dating and relationships.
    Awaken The Giant Within is about self development and improvement.
    How To Win Friends & Influence People is about social and business interactions.
    The Game is about pick up.

Here is a link to those books on my personal pick up blog:
    http://guangongzii-si.blogspot.com/2017/02/books.html

Beingpure and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Pepper M.

Pepper M. Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing! I'm also a fan of these types of books and I've heard good things about each of the books you listed here although I haven't read any of them yet myself :/ Keep us posted as you find more books you like!

3. MasSingo

MasSingo Fapstronaut

How To Be A 3% Man, yeah I read this book. Some of his advice of how to take time with girl and not to chased her is not really works for everygirl. I lost my chances to a guy that can see her and chased her. It sucks.

Thanks for sharing, tho.

4. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

Try "Intimate Connections" and "What the hell do women really want". These two are old-school dating books, but got lots of great techniques. Be warned though, the second book might offend you at first.