1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

180 Day Report: Advice, Benefits & More

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by DaveyCrockett, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Sergiosanz995

Sergiosanz995 Fapstronaut

Hola,

I have read your story, you have motivated me to continue with the challenge. And I have passed this link to some people who participate in NoFap. I also took 80 days last year that I ultimately relapsed. To continue fighting, and much encouragement. You can!

DaveyCrockett likes this.
  2. DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for the compliment. I advise you to take a look at this channel on YouTube, "Becoming Alpha",

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_sS2e2ORXDnkoDr36GphOg

as his videos (especially the first videos from 2017) were what made me get serious and become dedicated to getting off of PMO. Cold showers help, too, but only a little bit. The true power to stop PMO comes from within. Of course, if you are religious, then I am sure that will aid you on your NoFap journey.

You can make it to however many days on NoFap you want, @Sergiosanz995 . It won't be easy, yet, it is worth it. Remember, there'll be days when NoFap doesn't seem like it is working, but being on NoFap is better than not being on NoFap. Because NoFap Hard Mode (semen retention) is one thing which makes you truly stronger, mentally & physically. PMO makes people weak, and men don't PMO.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sergiosanz995 likes this.
  3. Sergiosanz995

Sergiosanz995 Fapstronaut

Hi @DaveyCrockett,

Thanks for the reply! That's right, my idea is to start seriously with 90 days. Once limited to 90 days, I will continue counting the days but I will not set the day limited. It affected me a lot with the fap, I wrote a story of what happened to me with the fap. I want to forget myself, I want to renew myself, I want to recycle myself, I want to be a new person. Thanks for giving me that video, they inspire me. I repeat, your story is really incredible.

I have a question, what methods did you use to not fall back on a moment of momentum? When I arrived at 80 days of 90, I relapsed on impulse. For the desire to do it. They say here that with the snapband technique it works very well, I have it on my wrist. And by the way ... do you have the most intense and real dreams every time? I have noticed with my 24 days, I have very real dreams and they are becoming more intense. I am able to remember all dreams, and I can translate my memories into a book. I can shoot a movie perfectly.

I hope you and I get along very well here. Sorry if my language is bad, I am using a translator.

See you around here! Greetings.

DaveyCrockett likes this.
  4. Free SouUl

Free SouUl Fapstronaut

Any flatline experience during this journey ?

5. Juggernaut90

Juggernaut90 Fapstronaut

I'm 29 now and spent my my time from 20 to 28 playing videogames all day. I have 10,000 + hours in dota, HoN, dota 2 combined and I can tell you that stopping video games was maybe more powerfull to me than to stop fapping.

There are still some singleplayer games that come in the future that im interessted in. Dont know what Ill do then.

6. Hello, I'm 2 years later here reading your post and wanted to say it's really inspiring! Big thanks to you for sharing all your experience with advice, benefits and motivation in such an organized way. I do hope more people check this thread and get to know your experience, and of course, we all can do it as long as we don't give up... stay strong everyone!

7. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing this. It is a lot of help