Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
43/90 busy days busy days can help u nofap
A new footing
Day 15... And counting
Day 30 of no PM
Day 99 of no alcohol or caffeine
Day 67 of weight training
- one third the way through my nofap challenge, hard to believe
- hopefully this will be the time I make it, he said, with absolutely no arrogance and complete humility
- feeling great as I just had a beautiful walk with the dog and wife along a mountain ridge
- great sex session this morning and both of us are feeling content with our relationship, now PMO is almost out of my life
- will perform 9 songs tonight at a gig and feeling ready for that as well
- life is good
- I hope everyone else out there has a wonderful nofap weekend
It was a good day. I just start to feel that world is so much fun. Like I can laugh more than before. Thank you God
Day 7/90 checking in.
02/90 no PMO
00/90 healthy nutrition (today i'm fasting)
70 days done...gearing up for half marathon in a couple weeks, and have now done a couple of runs of 13 miles...not pmo’ing can give lots of energy...meditation, support groups, exercise, time with family and friends, working on music stuff, spending time on this website, all these things help keep me from pmo...keep coming back, and don’t ever give up
well，today is the 2nd day, keep on going!
Day 7/90 on going. Today I based myself mostly on digital entertainment like YouTube. This I should not continue. Cheers.
I will do my best to keep going and I am close enough to 60 days to have a strong motivation. I know one desition can be mean to start again the Challenge and I will not take it.
Thanks for the support and I will certainly be more diligent.
Why is it happening with me ..I dont know
I am feeling broken up.
For last 3 Sundays continuously
I fell in the trap.
I don't kmow what to do for that .
Rise to greatness rise to greatness pleaeese help me
Plzz only your advice can save me
sorry to hear that bro, you´ve done a great streak. freedom is not far away now, just keep going. much love
exactly, very good bro. let´s go!!!