Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Of course you can. But you will maybe need more time than you expected. Keep fighting!
don´t get sloopy bro, you know what happens if we let days go by without passion. work on your dreams bro, be happy
it´s very usual to feel like that. try to use porn blockers and don´t be home alone. the beggining of the reboot it´s the hardest part, it´s the compulsion stage where addicts tend to relapse without thinking. that´s why it´s better to create physical barriers. only when there´s no hesitation in you to have compulsive behaviours, you can be alone.
Day 9- Check In!!
Today's Quote: I does not matter how slowly you go as long s you do not stop. - Confucius!!
Start Date: Jan 25, 2019
Day 119/122 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102)
Day 20/90 consecutive no PM
Day 122 no alcohol or caffeine
Day 90 weight training
- feeling good this morning but had some urges last night which were hard to deal with
- I was tired and irritable which I realize now is a trigger for me
- stayed on the straight and narrow though and happy to say didn't relapse or even look at porn
- I got to the point of scrolling through YouTube videos looking for something riske' and luckily nothing showed up before I came to my senses and turned my cell off
- my brain rationalizes that if I don't type in any porn related words on the search but find something sexy by accident (seeing what's naturally appears), then that's okay
- what a fucked up addiction this is ... So insidious and always lurking within us to trick us
- lesson learned to avoid internet searches when in a miserable mood
Day 9 on the counter. Feeling hopeful, I can definitely do it. I felt alive today. Talking to people was more of an engaging experience full of possibilities. Had a tooth appointment, talked to an old lady, goddamn!
Day 4! I found this image on internet, i think it's very beautiful, it represents all of us. It became my new background
Brother you have my fullest respect
All what you wrote is true, glad that you`re here ^^
Show everybody that you`re not weak! Tell your fucking addiction your better than this!! No more apologies, no more bad feelings. You`re a fighter who wants to become a champion! Remember: God gives his hardest battle to the strongest soldiers . Never give up
Very cool image
Ok guys, I think it`s time: I NEED to avoid that much consume of video games. Earlier I could easy play a whole day. But now I feel k.o. after playing for hours. Hmm... unfortunately I think it`s an addiction too! Even though I was productive today: I learned for my exam, I did homework, I played guitar, I even red a book at the evening. But I uh... played also 6hours of video games (after 2 hours a break about 1 or 2 hours). But that`s just too much. I also slept very bad today, went sleep at 0:30, a little nightmare, was often a wake at night, and woke up late at 9:45. I`m sitting here with headache and lack of sleep. But thank god I don`t have any urges or something else (only at night...)
It's hard to tell but are those 1/2 naked mermaids? Though a beautiful picture, I am surprised nofap allowed it as the image may be a trigger for some people on this site.
Why @Fredi-the? I think instead that it makes us think, is what we have to fight with every day (temptations) it is not vulgar
I am in day 5. Today, i had some sexual thoughts that was hard to resist, but i didn't touch as well. Do you have any tips to get rid of that type of thoughts except meditation and cold shower? Or the only way is trying to stay in the moment?
Best wishes and good luck everyone
14 day to go....day 76
Good day today. Out and about all day.