Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Day 3 complete.
Today is my day three i have not any trouble yet it comes to my mind time to time.
Day 29/90 successful. But I spent my day with movies. Didn't learn anything today.
My apologies..I am so weak, I can not reprogram my mind to avoid these damn urges...Day 0 here
Of course you can. But you will maybe need more time than you expected. Keep fighting!
don´t get sloopy bro, you know what happens if we let days go by without passion. work on your dreams bro, be happy
it´s very usual to feel like that. try to use porn blockers and don´t be home alone. the beggining of the reboot it´s the hardest part, it´s the compulsion stage where addicts tend to relapse without thinking. that´s why it´s better to create physical barriers. only when there´s no hesitation in you to have compulsive behaviours, you can be alone.
Day 9- Check In!!
Today's Quote: I does not matter how slowly you go as long s you do not stop. - Confucius!!
Start Date: Jan 25, 2019
Day 119/122 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102)
Day 20/90 consecutive no PM
Day 122 no alcohol or caffeine
Day 90 weight training
- feeling good this morning but had some urges last night which were hard to deal with
- I was tired and irritable which I realize now is a trigger for me
- stayed on the straight and narrow though and happy to say didn't relapse or even look at porn
- I got to the point of scrolling through YouTube videos looking for something riske' and luckily nothing showed up before I came to my senses and turned my cell off
- my brain rationalizes that if I don't type in any porn related words on the search but find something sexy by accident (seeing what's naturally appears), then that's okay
- what a fucked up addiction this is ... So insidious and always lurking within us to trick us
- lesson learned to avoid internet searches when in a miserable mood
Day 9 on the counter. Feeling hopeful, I can definitely do it. I felt alive today. Talking to people was more of an engaging experience full of possibilities. Had a tooth appointment, talked to an old lady, goddamn!
Day 4! I found this image on internet, i think it's very beautiful, it represents all of us. It became my new background
Brother you have my fullest respect
All what you wrote is true, glad that you`re here ^^
Show everybody that you`re not weak! Tell your fucking addiction your better than this!! No more apologies, no more bad feelings. You`re a fighter who wants to become a champion! Remember: God gives his hardest battle to the strongest soldiers . Never give up
Very cool image