1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

2. Maythe4thbewithyou

Maythe4thbewithyou Fapstronaut

Day 16
    In the beginning of the year I had av30 day streak. This is actually the second longest I have since managed and checking in here is definitely the reason.
    I feel urges but it's no longer so stressful to resist.

3. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

Day 6 ......
    There were some urges but managed to overcome it .

4. 14/90

5. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

6. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

30 days, 720 hours of the rest of my life

Screenless Sunday, so not reading other posts and giving likes.

7. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

8. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut

Day 25! Keep learning and be alert!

9. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Thanks man, will keep it in mind, infact am more alert this time. On my previous streak I had reached day 61 and let my guard down. Thinking I had master my urges only to ended up relapsing.
    Now am trying to apply all methods and ways I can think of and have read will help over come my addiction:)

10. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

11. PatieArr

PatieArr Fapstronaut

Day 30 SUCCESFULLY COMPLETED *insert jumps and giggles.

It's beeeeeeeeen a hectic 30 days! So many urges to fight through, so many times I've asked myself if it's even worth it. So many times I've second guessed my decisions , really wondering if I'll be able to reach my goal or even survive without touching myself. Aah I'm so grateful I took the chance. So grateful that God kept me as I prayed, studied His Word and then became practical.

I've had to learn fast that it's not just about counting down days bc I knew there's a great chance I'd fall back in if that was the aim. I had to convince myself time and time again that this is what a healthy lifetsyle looks like. A healthy sex life. PMO esp where P and M are concerned(bc O hapoens when we engage in 'normal' penetrative sex anyway) have taken so much away from me.

I'm so happy y'all!! imma treat myself to a nice home cooked Sunday meal and a few YouTube vids and Podcasts!!

PS - you are doing really well too. I'm cheering you on❤️.

Here's to 60 more days of rehab.and a lifetime of healthy sex decisions!! Wow.

12. Risingbackup2

Risingbackup2 Fapstronaut

13. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

34/90 No PM or alcohol
    4/30 No caffeine

Rough day today!! Since last night I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety. All these thoughts about responsibilities I have...it seems like there's so much to do and I'm hopelessly behind. I've also been struggling with many regrets...memories coming to mind, past decisions I've made. Right now I'm wishing I could go back 20 years and make completely different choices with my life. Man...where I could be at right now if I had known all these pitfalls for what they were.

I guess I shouldn't be so hard on myself. I didn't know. I lived the best I could and made the choices I was raised (however unintentionally) to make. I was given the start I was given....I've learned a lot along the way, and the lessons learned are valuable even if they cost me dearly in time and progress.

I can't change the past. I didn't get to choose the parents I had or decide what they would teach me or neglect to teach me. They fed me and kept me alive. They gave me the chance to become my own person and make my own choices. I did make choices, many of them foolish. But I can't go back and change those either.

Things could have been so much better for me by now....but they also could have been so much worse. None of that is the point. The point is the same as it's always been: this present reality is the only one I have and the only thing to do is take responsibility for everything in my life. The messes, the lost time, lost progress, it's my life. I can either roll up my sleeves, start cleaning up, and invest in my future or I can keep ignoring the problems and let them get worse.

"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The 2nd best time is now."

14. First time poster here. I'm excited to join this challenge.

Day 1/90.

15. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

Day 3 done out of 90 looking towards day 4

16. hermitthefrog

17. hermitthefrog

I hear you! It's all very familiar; anxiety when looking forward, regrets when looking back. It's just the mind playing its tricks..

None of that matters. All that matters is the here and now. Stay strong, brother!

18. 17yearoldvirgin

17yearoldvirgin Fapstronaut

Day 32/90 done. I've had the worst headaches today, due to my brain not getting the dopamine it did before. I'm realizing how badly I've messed up my brain in these last 2 years of being addicted to PMO. I'm staying strong and I know better days are coming as soon as my brain has rebooted. Thanks for this community, bye<3

19. 1 week today, but guys I have to be honest I'm really struggling. There are places on the internet I wish I'd never stumbled across. It's like an ocean of P that I have to turn away from day after day. I'm worried about myself, I've been at this for over two years now and I'm still tempted to fall back into the same old escapist patterns of fantasizing and self-gratification which leads to awful binging and the PMO cycle.

I don't know what else to do except just keep trying, keep learning from others here who are overcoming this dark addiction. Sorry to vent but I just had to be honest and get that out there. I just want to be myself again. I want to be that guy who's in control and confident and positive about life. I want to be free of all this.