1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 3 (Season II)

Yesterday I set a bunch of new goals in life.
    I feel the motivation to be more productive than ever before in my life.
    I hope success becomes my drug-replacement.
    Of course combined with the power of presence, to prevent mindlessness.

I didn't archive all my goals yesterday, but that's not the point.
    The positive aspect was that I continued taking action after imperfections and failures.
    That's the secret called persistence.

#persistence
    #resilience
    #vision

2. T_Raja

T_Raja Fapstronaut

3. devinheppy82

devinheppy82 Fapstronaut

4. thanks bro

My Best self and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Day 34/90 Never give up!

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Mandraket

Mandraket Fapstronaut

13/90 ! Let's keep this going ! :) :)

7. M S Evolution

M S Evolution Fapstronaut

I'm on day 1..I had been in a streak of 76 days before I relapsed yesterday... It made me feel so lost.. And now I'm feeling kinda dead mind.. But I still have the desire to be good again and forever ..I wish I we all could make up our streaks unbroken.. That's what we all actually need.. Right?....but the feeling that it's late since I'm gonna be 25 yr old this year is hurting me sometimes.. I wanna say no to such hurting thoughts...bcz I want this nofap way of life...

Deleted Account and Durlag like this.
  8. You welcome bro! :)

9. Keep going man! You did great work and now you'll win. Never give up!

10. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

hey i just joined this nofap site need a little help how to use this is
    site and discuss how to refrain from fapping i am very depressed in this case dont no where to go

11. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

what to do if u are married man

12. M S Evolution

Thanks bro... Wish you all the best and may you be able to give up such a menace PMO forever...

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. JME101

JME101 Fapstronaut

Day 48 of 90
    *102 days free

14. monan1980

monan1980 Fapstronaut

15. M S Evolution

Can understand you well..bcz I'm same kinda guy like you. And I'm on my day 1 of nofap .... Masturbation is such an exhausting thing that you will find yourself so excited and wishing to do it when you feel an urge... Soon after that orgasm u will feel empty and lost something. Honestly saying, it's the most disgusting and destroying menace thing I ever had in my life.... But I know well it's possible for anyone to quit.... All we want is a number of days of abstinence just like, say 15 days or 30 days without PMO, along with some motivation... By that time minds become clear and we begin to see the differences...we should for any reason, abstain from those Crapy things for such any number of days...u may go to stay at your mother's house or cousin's house where may not find you go wrong, having time with your grandma, cousins and etc. When you make it up to a number of days such as a full month u will realise that u don't need this menace anymore in your life to feel well and if u stay with this u will feel well only at that moment and will regret so badly afterwards... Thereby, u will be self-motivated.. Because we wanna be rescued from that prison that we built ourselves.. Pray well.. Please Include me too in your prayers..
    U may see this kinda motivational video on YouTube and it's related videos.

thelasttruthtold likes this.
  16. dev1001

dev1001 Fapstronaut

17. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

hmmm well thats the right thing to do however what you do if you have a wife at home you can go to ur cousins or brothers house...
    i am trying to motivate myself but falter in 3 days and then dont have the urge for sex at home and increases to have it outside thats the problem