1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 04/90...
    Count me in...

Say_Goodbye, Zori, Chi405 and 9 others like this.
  2. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

3. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

Moving to double digits.
    Day 10!

4. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

Yeah, I also struggle with emotional trigger. But don't worry, you are stronger than you think. It's not too late to restart and overcome.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
    Say_Goodbye, Visperad, Zori and 6 others like this.
  5. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Do you do any form of exercise? I have started a little bit and I can feel how my entire mind changes while I'm doing it. It's a testosterone booster. When we sit down too much it's way too easy to relapse. It makes us lazy and a lazy mind combined with those "thoughts" will most likely lead to a relapse. Because it's an easy out and there is no resistence to it. After a workout the blood is circulating really well and you feel pumped up. You have then taken control over a situation in a way, and this self control and gives you confidence. Like a firewall against bad impulses. When I'm healed from my injury I will start to work out more seriously because I know deep down that NF and lifting weights is fundamentally connected. It's one awesome combination. A relapse can create a feeling of a void, a terrible void. For me it's like losing my inner compass for multiple days. When the urges and the energy levels come back, in contrast it feels a lot better but the downside of that is that urges also can becomes stronger.

Don't worry. I relapsed again a few days ago, but actually it was my choice. It always is. You can do it. There have been "hopeless" cases among men but dispite that they did change and cured themselves completely from the addiction. I know the worst part of training is to start doing it. But I think one brick at the time is the way to go. If you only can do 8 pushups a day, you do 8. When you get stronger you do 10 or 15. I have done 30/day but it's because I'm more used to it. There is no right or wrong number.

The thing is that you can do anything that is "boring" like cleaning or anything else, but the fact that you do it or do something makes you stronger to resist the impulses. You can practice this in multiple ways. But to have a routine, let say for example "on Sunday night I will clean this room". These types of actions builds up your self control.

You can also practice to resist something else that you're addicted to or that you like doing. For example: No sugar today, No video games for today, etc.
    This will build up your self control.

Even I have to work more on this.. but I started using the bullet journal method and it helps me with organizing my tasks and by doing them one by one. During my previous long streak I reached a point where I didn't give a crap about P anymore. I think the main reason for my relapse was laziness caused by the lack of physical activity and too much focus on problems and on negative news that over time created this background stress, which then lead to.. laziness.. and relapse (as a poisonous "cure"). It also led me to have a lack of direction. After 120 days I didn't know what I should do next. Lack of body movement makes this worse because the focus is then only on the mind and not the rest of the body. When urges come the mind will focus more on the lower parts instead of the entire body. P is a perfect example. Just sitting there, consuming a sh*tload of moving images and no actual physical movements like in the real world.

We must do things that lift us up from all that negativity. Something that makes us breathe more deeply.. we must be outside in the daylight so we can feel alive, like a real human being, having the whole body activated.

..a few tips on activities or hobbies:

For calming down:
    *Drawing *Writing *Meditation *Cold Showers *Playing any musical instrument *Listening to Calming music *Sitting down somwhere in Nature *Fishing

To get the blood pumping:
    *Cycling *Gym/Home Workout -lifting weights *Archery *Running/Walking
    *Any sport activity *Working hard on a project, maybe a Car or anything
    Moving stuff around to clean up a room or an entire garage (that's what I did - while I listened to music)
    *Hunting *Hiking

There are tons of things to do.. maybe finding a new hobby can be something that motivates you enough to focus on something else other than P. I think one needs a Plan for how to Calm down, and also for Physical Activities. This may become even more important when you reach day 30 and beyond the anxiety levels can/will increase. It's like your entire system and all the senses becomes almost hyper sensitive and your IQ will also increase.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
    Say_Goodbye, Visperad, Zori and 5 others like this.
  6. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Day 7,

Strangely enough i don't feel good. I was used to feel good around day 7/8, i don't know why? Surely i need a rest.

Stay strong all, you can do it, there is hope ;)

Say_Goodbye, Visperad, Zori and 10 others like this.
  7. FireFeast07

FireFeast07 New Fapstronaut

8. Strange_

Strange_ Fapstronaut

9. Black heads

Black heads Fapstronaut

10. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

11. moshingpanda

moshingpanda Fapstronaut

1/90

Say_Goodbye, Visperad, Zori and 6 others like this.
  12. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

Day 0

I have created a war mode NoFap game. Check my signature to join the war.

Say_Goodbye, MS PBH, Ice22 and 6 others like this.
  13. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

82 days done. Started browsing on social media, decided to come and post on here instead. Keep going, don’t give up, one day at a time, one urge at a time, do the right thing.

14. Hato

Hato Fapstronaut

15. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 1/90 feels like there is a long journey ahead but somehow I know that it's going to be End someday & I have faith in myself that I can reach my destination with all of you who are giving their best.
    I have done many 20/40 day streaks but this time IDK I'm feeling very +ve like I'm gonna do this 90 day easily. But mindset can change, each day it's not going to be the same mindset but let's see.
    I'm really happy to see all the people sharing their streak, it motivates me. Hope I'll be here for 90 days and after that also.....be strong never lose HOPE.

A heart for you lovely human being❤

Say_Goodbye, MS PBH, Visperad and 6 others like this.
  16. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

You are our motivation sir keep going.

17. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 7 - 10 are little difficult idk why... But stay motivated & +ve. You'll be fine we are with you.

18. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut