1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 20/90 - this is feeling like significant progress for my first attempt!!

last week or so I started noticing significantly more boners than I usually aware off! But the last two or three days they seem to have disappeared!! Is this normal?

Just when I’d mentally got use to having to cope with a big increase in boner activity… seems I have to get use to having none again!! What’s going on?

Toni7, Reghu, newtry and 1 other person like this.
  2. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

3. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

4. Back_for_Good

Back_for_Good Fapstronaut

No brother, your "boner" will eventually come back. However, your brain is trying to build healthy dopamine receptor cells and that may be the reason. It seems like you are experiencing withdrawal symptoms aka "flatline" so it is normal and continue your reboot.

Visperad, Reghu, newtry and 1 other person like this.
  5. Back_for_Good

Back_for_Good Fapstronaut

Every lesson, every relapse is a lesson we can learn if we think about that in deep level. Like "why I relapsed, what was my emotions,..." and so on. Cheer up my friend!

Karom, Visperad and newtry like this.
  6. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

7. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

Day 54/90.

Visperad likes this.
  8. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Fapstronaut

That sounds great
    But how do I meditate at that moment when I'm getting to sleep and laying on my back

Reghu and Visperad like this.
  9. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Fapstronaut

10. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

start by practicing when you’re not lying on your back during the day… so you know some techniques. I use the headspace app on my phone and do some breathing stuff.

when I need to “distract” myself… I simply count my breaths - in is 1, out is 2, in is 3, out is 4. Up to 10, then restart at 1. When my thoughts are distracted and o forget to count… I simply start again. It clears thoughts from my head and leaves me focussing just in the body’s natural breathing rhythm. It really helps a lot!

11. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 21/90 - that’s three whole weeks!!! Days feel great… but weeks feel amazing!! Feels like a fourth week is in sight and achievable now!

when I started this for my first attempt just three weeks ago I was fairly convinced I’d have several failures before I got to as much as three weeks! So this is a totally awesome achievement for me!! I’m beginning to believe I can crack this thanks to so many of you guys on here!!

Reghu and Toni7 like this.
  12. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

13. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

14. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

15. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

16. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

Day 55/90. Everyday getting closer to the goal.

17. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 22/90 - my last day of holiday… so have to start getting use to managing no PMO and the urges from a normal
    Home / work life from next week!! This could be another rough phase I think!!

Reghu, newtry, Karom and 1 other person like this.
  18. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

19. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut