[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Benharr

Benharr Fapstronaut

2. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 67 out of a hundred twenty for me and my wife. I feel blessed to know that people can make it on here and you are definitely an inspiration for me I still feel tempted and I don't want to I know we're doing the right thing even though sometimes my brain is telling me that we're not. Yesterday I got to listen to stories about three other women one of them my wife of their backgrounds the struggles that they've had with men the anger the frustration and the abuse that we have done to women. It was heartwarming, heart-wrenching yet I Grew From it and they all know that me and my wife are doing what we're doing I wanted to touch my wife last night and in an inappropriate way but we did not cuz that would cause me to get aroused and that's the wrong thing to do here my wife's got one hand and God's got the other and I am going to become the man that God intended meaning for come

3. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

I am so sorry that happened it might help if you improve your relationship with God for the at least you have one more person that's really big they can have an impact on what you're doing with your life reach out for him he's always there he never intended for you to go this way

4. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

13/30
    13/90

Headed back to civilization after camping all weekend . Last night one of my buddies started talking about someone's boobs, which wasn't helpful. Regardless, my head feels cleared after being away from everything and slowing down .

Tracy likes this.
  5. Relapsed yesterday.
    Starting Day 1

nfwarrior86 likes this.
  6. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

Day 2 complete. Sexual dreams starting already. I felt moody yesterday too. My summer break is about to start...what better time to break the cycle.

Tracy and Honeyp1234567 like this.
  7. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

62nd day done and currently on 63rd day. Went away for the w/e - all good.

rewiring4good and Honeyp1234567 like this.
  8. Honeyp1234567

Honeyp1234567 Fapstronaut

No need to reset..you cant control precum and wetdream, your doin good:)

1855 likes this.
  9. ControlledMind

ControlledMind Fapstronaut

10. No I can stop myself from having pre cum
    Having pre cum and then not fapping off itself has dangerous consequences on body according to Bhartiya Ayurved acharyas and yogis

Thanks for your comment
    Yeah I'm going good day2 completed
    Now I'll never need to set my counter back again

11. nopmo101

nopmo101 Fapstronaut

12. Yahska

Yahska Fapstronaut

13. James R

James R Fapstronaut

14. Tracy

Tracy Fapstronaut

So so difficult to get out of that once your that far in, so sorry dude! Remember it's not about how you fall, it's about how you get up again, go for that 90!

15. Tracy

Tracy Fapstronaut

Day 9 completed! Was challenging, starting to realise how big of a role p and m has had in my daily routine and coping mechanisms for so much of my life, it really is a rewiring and re learning experience

16. namelessonegrip

namelessonegrip Fapstronaut

17. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Fapstronaut

18. Menace

Menace Fapstronaut

19. Yokoshima

Yokoshima Fapstronaut