1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. TheBluePrint

TheBluePrint Fapstronaut

2 days in! Finished reading a book called The Grim Grotto!!!

corylife likes this.
  2. AD amazing

AD amazing Fapstronaut

Day 9 in the list!!

corylife and TheBluePrint like this.
  3. Fortitude42

Fortitude42 Fapstronaut

Day 3 ( checking in )

It was good so far! I had fasting too
    I felt nothing from the benefits yet though, just gotta be patience

Now... Onto the 1st week here i go!

4. Dave.parker

Dave.parker Fapstronaut

Day 4 today. I have break the previous streak!

5. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

6. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 0 Again...
    I don't have any motivation

7. Hello everyone,

I've been a PMO addict since I was 10 years old. It started when I couldn't get any sleep one night in my granda's house so I started watching T.V. and I found early 2000s cinemax or skinamax as it was appropriately nicknamed. Once high-speed internet came to my house as a kid the addiction really took off. My stepdad found out about it after a year and shamed me and made fun of me to no end, which only made things worse. Just arrived at this group. This is day 1 for me. I had a good 20 day PMO sobriety streak but lost it once I started playing Garry's Mod. I thought it would be fine to create a kiss between two of my favorite characters. It's only a kiss. I was dead wrong. I'm now getting urges stronger than I've ever felt before in my life. None of my previous techniques are working anymore. I tried uninstalling the game but that hasn't worked either. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone here needs to talk about anything related to this problem I'm here to listen. I want to try and lift others too if I can.

8. Same here. Let being a better person be your motivation. That's why I'm trying to do this. My addiction has almost taken control of my life and I want it to stop desperately.

9. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 1....
    Back in the Race..

10. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

Thank you I'm having a hard time remembering even this thing with the frog jumping in the puddle every lap several times so just trying to get straight today thank you so I will use this today and or the breathing one thank you

11. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

So this different version of the chamomile tea seems to help yes I looked on eBay and there is two sources one that looks correct and one that has the same name but shows different pictures...
    Do you have a source for yours in North America?

12. Fortitude42

Fortitude42 Fapstronaut

Day 6 ( Void of Emotions )

Hello...

It's day 6, and I'm feeling like shit. It's not the usual where i got urges, but i feel severe loneliness ( even though my family / friends is here )
    I feel sad all the time, i feel down all the time.

What is this feeling? It's like happiness is out of my reach. There's this... numb feeling in my chest, and i can't get it out...

Things i do does not satisfy me at all, nothing is interesting.

I went to Quora, and nothing helps. They said NoFap is all just a joke, pseudoscience bullshit. Almost fell for it because of my helplessness, but i remember to trust my own willpower on this

It's like... the devil spoke to me to go back to PMO. I'm certain that i feel worse right now compared to when i just Fap normally...

Emptiness, loneliness, sadness, lack of motivation, combine all of those feelings into my chest

I feel like... I crave for a relationship, but i know it's not possible for now.
    I feel so lost, inside of me and outside of me

What is this guys? What is this... feeling of uncertainty, negative emotions?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
  13. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

14. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

Continuous uncertainty in feeling like shit in your emotions usually has to do with condition patterns from your past...
    , and some good links to training to be guilty and awful whenever you do the things that you don't want to do...
    Have a look at the reactions you had to certain situations in your family origin as a beginning...
    Move on to other situations where you had reactions... Etc...
    Be responsible for yourself(and your history) : all this is just a grain if salt, and I'm not a counselor....

15. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

Nice life is so great I relapsed this morning and I don't have any sarcasm, and I'm not cynical at all nor do I have any negative emotions... Etc...HEHE what shit!!!
    So I'm really working it to get better I feel awful in my body but I just ran in that helped and I did a small meditation and that helped so today I'm going to just try and set myself up tonight so that I do not PMO....

corylife, TheBluePrint and Momakyet like this.
  16. Momakyet

Momakyet Fapstronaut

Just checking in, hope ya'll are doing alright.
    I'm going strong and I don't see any signs of stopping.

17. Momakyet

Momakyet Fapstronaut

I know its tough man, especially when the realization hits you hard. Honestly I think you shouldn't go onto Quora if all the people there are just making your mental health worse.

My advice would be to meditate consistently everyday. SERIOUSLY DO IT! because over time and consistency you will develop a more sense of calm and improve the literal strength of your own mind. I also recommend telling at least one compliment to one person everyday (familly, friend, random hobo on the street, doesn't matter), if you feel that you can't for any reason then get a pen and journal and write down one good thing about the day, everyday. It will improve your mentality over time and you'll see more things in their positive light.

Anyways bro just take it chill and remember that the baby steps matter!

-Momakyet

18. Fortitude42

Fortitude42 Fapstronaut

Day 7 / 1st Week
    Hold it or Fap it

Oh boy. Yesterday i had a deep short depression, and now, my libido is at it's highest...

I went to the airport today for my family vacation and saw... Well, various amounts of women
    The novelty... You know what i meant

I feel better than yesterday mentally, but i have to fight a VERY strong urges now... It's one of the toughest struggle in my life right now

Wish me luck guys...

19. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

20. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

Okay still hanging in there I did not relapse last night, oh my God...
    I have a day and a half of sobriety.
    Okay so done meditation today and run but I need to kind of work some today work on my car and work on Advertising...
    Plus I'm doing a yoga class from 6 to 7:30 tonight which I did last night and it really helped me so whenever sit arises in my mind I'm going to use my antidotes both my dissolution, and my frog swimming and some HCT of course..