1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Acne and nofap? Give me some tips to overcome from acne and pimples?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Rehman_mani_49, Apr 12, 2020.

Is this normal

1. No

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Yes

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. Rehman_mani_49

Rehman_mani_49 Fapstronaut

I am doing nofap from January 1_2020
    Relapsed at 84 and noy my streak is 19
    But face problem is going on and on

2. Acne is related to diet and hygiene, not nofap. Try practising good hygiene (daily showers, frequently wash your hands, use acne products if you have to, try to avoid touching your face) and limiting junk food.

Rehman_mani_49 likes this.
  3. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Fix your diet. If it's severe, look into getting a Tretinoin cream prescription? Check out the tretinoin subreddit

Wolf69, Rehman_mani_49 and Hck like this.
  4. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

I had this acne problem from last 10 years.
    I had visited multiple doctors.. both allopathic and homeopathic.. but after some time it all went to same state.

Recently I visited a doc and she gave me some antibiotics and after a week they made my condition worse. but finally I got the solution.

Just 3 things you need to do.

1. Stop consuming all dairy products (specially milk and ice-cream). Curd/yougurt is good for skin though.
    2. Drink more water everyday.
    3. Wash face twice a day and apply some cream/sunscreen (depending on your skin type).

Your calcium intake will reduce so take some calcium and zinc supplements.

5. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

My acne tends to go away after a month of nofap. Exercise, hygiene and healthy diet are important as well. No sugar.

6. Wolf69

Wolf69 New Fapstronaut

i had acne too for too many years,i overcome the problem with acnotren pills for six months.but be carefull this treatment needs a lot of discipline . So i think NoFap put you back in tracks. Try to visit a doctor to guide you.