1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Addicted to Adult Video Chat Application

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Honey_Singh_420, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Honey_Singh_420

Honey_Singh_420 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone there, I'm trapped to use adult video chat apps, here you create an account, pay 400 rupees for a 9 minute call with a prostitute to see their ___ .
    This thing has got me hooked on, what should I do. I unfortunately install it after every 7-14 days.
    As soon as I cum i feel like shit, yet a compulsion used to arrive that just traps my mind, body and my entire being. I feel like a slave to this.
    Also, a thing to note is that I'm addicted to one particular whore, even though what i read was people crave novelty. Now i realize that the reason is she acted the way I wanted. If someone else did the same, I'll be addicted to her as well.
    Please suggest how do i get out of the trap.

HugoDePrag likes this.
  2. Honey_Singh_420

Honey_Singh_420 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone there, I'm trapped to use a video chat app, where one pays a day salary for a few minute calls with a prostitute to see their ___ .
    This thing has got me hooked on, what should I do. I unfortunately install it after every a week days.
    As soon as I cum i feel like shit, yet a compulsion used to arrive that just traps my mind, body and my entire being. I feel like a slave to this.
    Also, a thing to note is that I'm addicted to one particular whore, even though what i read was people crave novelty. Now i realize that the reason is she acted the way I wanted. If someone else did the same, I'll be addicted to her as well.
    Please suggest how do i get out of the trap.

3. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

You're not alone in this, my friend. A LOT of people have been in similar, or worse situations. I've found that the key to escaping all this is accountability. You need to talk to some people that will hold you accountable EVERY SINGLE DAY by asking you the hard questions about what you've been doing while you were alone. Sponsors and AP's can be found at local SA meetings. (Find one here.) But I definitely recommend getting to an SA meeting and finding someone who is okay with you calling them everyday to let them know how you're doing. Start working the 12 steps of SA and start truly working on your recovery!

4. georgep

georgep Fapstronaut

Been an addict to these sites like a lot when I was fapping. You see, you need to increase the dose of dopamine to feel good while fapping. It's a neverending circle of addiction. Wasting money on adult rooms and such.