1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashamed of wanting to be dominant

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Gittir, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Gittir

Gittir Fapstronaut

All my life I've been expected to be the nice gentle giant. Now, I've got no problem with being a kind person, but I can't hide the truth from myself any longer: I love the thought of being in control in the bedroom, lusted after by other people, and respected and dominant in the larger world. I now realise it's why I've had a mind control kink for a long time (as in, I fantasise about being the dominant one). But I'm too ashamed of it to act in any way on my desires (and lifelong anxiety disorder certainly doesn't help), and I don't know how to start. What do I do?

DIYAS1 likes this.
  2. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

I think i am a control freak too, I used to have a very very submissive girlfriend everything was wonderful.
    The girl after her was a complete opposite, very self-interested while not very self-aware. Hard time.

Thinking back, with that submissive girl with me I should have been much more dominating so she could be happier, and I won't regret / feel the unsatisfied needs today.
    There is nothing wrong to be dominant, as long as you don't give people a hard time.

Some girls genuinely love dominating man (to the extreme), they are happy when you are.
    I have a nice way in identifying these kind of submissive girls.

DIYAS1 likes this.
  3. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I don't see a problem with that. The only thing I would be against is if you wanted to be dominant against your partner's wishes. If she/he doesn't want you to be the dominant one, I don't believe you should force her/him into it.

Hitto likes this.