Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by u376, Sep 19, 2019.
Learned a bit again
Watched a motivating video
Got up before 9am
Woke up early
Helped family members
Started NoNutNovember challenge
2. Read Uzumaki
3. Played Football
1. Did my morning ritual despite my mind resisting it.
2. Invited a friend to go to a sauna with me. We had a great time.
3. Fasted until 6 pm.
1. Hanged out with my grandparents and aunt.
3. Fixed a couple of issues on my car.
Helped in renovating house
Didn't got angry
2. Took care of foster kittens
3. Listened to music
Had a nice day with my sport team
Said to a girl that she shouldnt spam me with messages
Talked with someone about happiness
Wasnt as sad as yesterday, quite happy
Went for a walk with my dog
Had a funny conversation with my family
1. Had good discussion with parents.
2. Went to the gym and had a good legs workout.
3. Went to the sauna.
4. Went to the coffee.
5. Finished Nier Automata (A ending).
6. Finished Keijo!!!! (it's fun but I wouldn't recommend it. I classify it as a P-sub infortunately (even if it's somewhat innocent).
7. Started Overlord.
8. Did all my laundry in one go.
1. Went to church
2. Read Tokyo Ghoul vols. 9-10
3. Watched Naruto
Had good time with family
1. Learned something at church
2. Got to work early
3.Worked on my house a little
took bath inspite of not feeling well
bought bread by myself
started accountability group for recovery
1. Worked hard.
2. Had lunch with friend.
3. Stayed calmed at work.
Watched porn in a "controlled" manner
Did meditation for 15 minutes
Went to gym
1. Finished The Shining (book)
2. Watched Log Horizon (1-5)
How is that a win?
These are just 3 wins I accomplished over the past few months
Stopped biting my nails
Got to a 315lbs deadlift at 140 lbs bodyweight (405 here i come)
Stopped staying up past midnight, and usually get to bed 3 or 4 hours before midnight.
Hey, you gotta find the positive in everything, I'm sure he knows it's not a good thing
I know brother.....it defines how unproductive my yesterday went.....
It's very difficult to avoid porn
.....it helps in numbing myself