1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Daily One Hour Meditation - A Life Long Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Mr.Tony, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

...maybe the most important challenge in life is to be yourself ;), to find who you really are behind names, outer appearances and achievements. Meditation goes a long way in this direction. From knowing yourself comes wisdom and from wisdom springs health which is real wealth. In ever changing world we should be getting all the money we need by using our talents to help people and world around us...

Mr.Tony likes this.
  2. You're right, I agree with you.

Slider8 likes this.
  3. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 61 - DONE

Almost slept in this one!
    When my mind goes away, I always bring it gently like a little baby...

Gentle is the new rough! ;)

Slider8 likes this.
  4. I forgot to tell you thanks :)! Thank you!

Slider8 and MindfulWarrior like this.
  5. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 62 - DONE

Early morning meditation, only slept 2 hours the prior night due to problems again with Insominia. It will be fixed!

Slider8 likes this.
  6. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 63 - DONE

I developed in a New Brain Pattern, I like to call it: Calm Mode.

My mind kind becomes calm whenever i have a difficult task i wanna work on Simply and Smoothly, It was a good session!

Slider8 and MindfulWarrior like this.
  7. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 64 - DONE

Just finished it! It was a medium session too much noise around me, but it was fine! keep it up. Moving to do 15 mins of Memory Exercices!

Slider8 likes this.
  8. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 65 - DONE

It was a nice one today, inner calm thank God!

Slider8 likes this.
  9. Gonzalo04

Gonzalo04 New Fapstronaut

Madre mía, acabo de ver tu hilo, 1 hora al día quizás es mucho tiempo, pero bueno si a tí te funciona es lo más importante

Mr.Tony likes this.
  10. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 66 - DONE

Today was a good session, although there was a lot of trouble in my surrendings but it's okay as long as i'm doing it.

Slider8 likes this.
  11. Sorry, I don't understand Spanish.

Slider8 likes this.
  12. ineverwant2relapseagain

ineverwant2relapseagain Fapstronaut

First time doing meditation and it was really, really hard but I know this is super beneficial.

I ended up doing 60 minutes in 15 minutes increments. My goal was 60 minutes straight but I just couldn't do it so I spread it out over the day. Will continuously work towards getting 60 minutes straight.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  13. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 67 - DONE

It was a good sessio although my mind jumps left and right, but it's okay - The best is yet to come!

Slider8 likes this.
  14. Just finished mine, How it feels now ? Why couldn't do it for 60 minutes ? If it's due to the mind jumping up and down, well it happens to us all.

15. ineverwant2relapseagain

This is going to sound insanely silly but I pulled a muscle in my neck yesterday and I could feel how sitting still in the same position for any length of time really stiffened it up even more. It was definitely hard to just keep feeling my breathes and not get lost in thoughts too but that's part of it, look forward to getting better at it

Mr.Tony likes this.
  16. Relax and take it easy... Try laying down if you want to.

17. ineverwant2relapseagain

I found a much better position today and did 60 minutes straight.
    Still (obviously) terrible at meditating.. feel like this is something where the better you are at stilling your mind the more benefits you will reap from it, as of now it's a constant struggle but in 30 days lets see what has happened.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  18. Good for you my friend, Keep it up you will see a lot of benefits in the future.

Gonna start mine in an hour.

19. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 68 - DONE

No stop, no stop at all! Keep it up.

Slider8 likes this.
  20. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 69 - DONE

Keep it up, I still haven't reached a higher level but giving up is not my style, today was a medium session!

Slider8 likes this.