1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Discovered i have PIED while dating my crush

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NeverPAgain, Dec 4, 2017.

1. NeverPAgain

NeverPAgain Fapstronaut

(maybe triggers?)

So i've had a crush on this girl i met two months ago, and i finally mustered up the courage to ask her out. She said yes! First date (14 november) we go to a cafe to get some drinks and end up at her place. While cuddling and kissing in her bed, i notice that i can't have an erection. I lie to her saying that i dont do sex on the first date, she buys it and tells me she thinks thats a good thing. Me, being naive, thought it were those 4 or 5 drinks that made me not get an erection.

Fast forward 10 days (24 november) and the 2nd date is in my town. Same story, i take her to dinner, few drinks, wind up playing guitar at my place and singing along. Also, no erection when cuddling and kissing and touching eachother. This time i tell her it's the drinks. She assures me its fine. I make her O with my hand and we go to sleep.

Googling around i found this website and find out i have PIED. Now i already set the next date for next Saturday, and i have no idea what to do. There is no way i can reboot and rewire in 10 days. I panick and text her that i have winter depression, so when i fail to get erect i can blame the winter depression.

My P addiction isn't that bad, but i've had serious death grip. No M from 14 till 22 november cuz i thought i had just M'd too often before our first date. M on 22 nov in the morning so i wouldnt O too soon on november 24th. No M since and no urges to PM.

I have no idea if this is the right topic but im in serious need of some advice and assurance.

2. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

I'd suggest setting serious barriers that you can't remotely even think of breaking. Set Web Filters that rigid and allow your friends or rather yourself if you can to set the password. Stay away from PMO remembering your goals and how much you like this girl. Tell the girl if she asks the next time that you wanna abstain and ''be the man you've always wanted to be''. She'll buy and that'll buy you time to actually do that. Godspeed