1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone tried hypnotherapy?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ridiculous bear, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Would that be tantamount to "subliminal therapy"?

Naturally, hypnotherapists would have a different perspective from mine: a slight COI, perhaps.

This is another oxymoron, of course.

"A force"? Am I really hearing you express it in this manner? Thank you for your honesty. I am reminded of certain Bible verses, by the wisdom of which I will steer very clear of your office.

"An unknown voice . . . ." Folks, this is plainly demonic. I have had personal experiences with demon possessed persons, and I know what this is like. This "force" has its roots in spiritism. Yes, evil spirits exist. Yes, they claim to heal--but they have first brought the person into the condition from which they then relieve them, making it appear that they have done something wonderful. The "healing" will not last. A grandmother of mine was a spiritualist (witch), and by Satan's power she healed people. When she later became a Christian, her husband was angry with her because she no longer received money for healing people. The funny thing was, the people had always seemed to need her services again. The "healing" wouldn't last. And this was true of her husband as well.

2. telstra

telstra Fapstronaut

It is true that demons do exist and just as angels can provide healing, so too can demons. I’ve worked with both on either side, and have dealt and banished countless demonic entities from friends and families with exceptional results, although it’s not a healing, it’s more of an exorcism but not in a hollywood sense. Demonic energies work through earthly energies to achieve results where we angels work with the celestial.

I’ve worked with a few demonic entities for healing and career which has yielded exceptional results and through my dealings with them I have found if you treat and approach them with sincerity and respect all will be well. I’m not talking about the parasitic entities who wreak havoc in ones life but the ones who seek to destroy what binds humanity. The spirits of the Goetia tradition are good for this and some are good for helping with addictions however, I would also strongly advise against working with the demonic if one is not yet experienced in navigating the unseen worlds. Things can go pear shaped very quickly.

As far as this ‘force’ is concerned, I would say it’s more akin to the persons soul or higher self.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020