1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction to my journey - Comments/Motivation/Experiences Welcome

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ReadingGuy, Oct 22, 2020.

1. ReadingGuy

ReadingGuy Fapstronaut

Hi all,

First post here - just wanted to give the community a brief introduction and hopefully get some discussion going.
    Background: I am a 24 year old male, PMO since 14, increasing to 1-3 times a day since about 17. Have had those periods where i will do it 4-5 times a day. Been struggling to cut it out since last year with a couple 5-10 day streaks in this period. I am also a virgin so there are some performance anxiety issues in addition to the below issues.
    Issues: PIED/DE. Have briefly attempted sex a few years ago but lost the erection as I was trying to put on the condom. Would think it to be a combination of performance anxiety + PIED. Have had multiple BJs/HJs, climaxing only a handful of times and with uneven and inconsistent erections. Most recently, a HJ from my gf would result in an erection that comes and goes, transitioning between hard and soft. Think it may be related to the fact that I have spent a fair amount of time PMOing to a 70% hard/30% flaccid penis - maybe in the last couple years or so. The times I have been able to climax from a HJ, it has taken a lot of time, involved the erection going soft multiple times and has only been done by masseuses, who are somewhat "professionals". Have not been able to climax with my gf.
    Streak: currently on 12 days with an initial goal to get to 90 but tbh more and more i have been realising I want to cut PMO out of my life completely and permanently.
    Goals: I want to be able to get hard and climax with my girlfriend and hopefully be able to lose my virginity and have successful intercourse with her. I want to be able to maintain and climax from BJs/HJs and be confident enough to put on a condom and be able to successfully penetrate. She is also a virgin and fairly nervous so there are no pressure issues - i absolutely love and adore her to my very bones so no trust issues or anything like that. I just think its about time I'm able to get completely intimate with her.
    Discussions: I get fairly anxious if my PIED/DE will ever go, if I'll ever be able to maintain a proper erection and be able to maintain it while putting on a condom and actually be able to penetrate. Any experiences or stories around this would be great.
    Questions: Might seem silly but I am genuinely curious. For those who have had PIV sex, how is normal functioning supposed to work? I.e. if i'm making out with my gf, am I supposed to have an erection and then it remains hard as I put on the condom and then penetrate? Just because of my previous experiences i always feel like that's a long time to maintain a strong erection? Is that how it works? You get hard from foreplay and the erection remains steady throughout the next steps?

First post here, would appreciate any discussions.

Thanks all!

2. ReadingGuy

ReadingGuy Fapstronaut

anyone? anything welcome!

3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut