My Top Tips in Curing De-Sensitisation From Prone Masturbation! Updated June 2020 + 3 Theories

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by theconventionalmasturbator, May 28, 2018.

1. archy0

archy0 Fapstronaut

What is wrong with prone masturbation? Why it's counts as more harmful?
    OK. I just read that position of prone masturbation puts a great deal of pressure on the penis. It also puts pressure on vital nerves found at the base of the penis.

2. qwertyuiop987

qwertyuiop987 New Fapstronaut

in my early age i did prone mastrubation last 2021 i faced ED, but after sometime that recoverd and no ED problem for 5-6 months, but last 1-1.5 months i faced same ED thing. i think casue for last 2-3 months i did prone mastrubation. can anyone suggest me how recover from this type of ED?
    please do as soon as you can.
    THANK You

3. Dr.J_76ers

Dr.J_76ers Fapstronaut

You just got to keep away from PMO man.
    Socialize.

4. theway1002

theway1002 New Fapstronaut

Question for @theconventionalmasturbator or anyone else...
    I started masturbating prone around age 11 until age 20. In that time I developed ED and became completely desensitized.

At age 20, I became fully aware of the dangers of prone, and I switched to the conventional way. I haven't done prone since, I'm now 30.
    However, the ED never went away, and I'm still desensitized. Why is this? As far as I know, I didn't switch to "death grip".

My theory is that I need to do a hard reboot of 9-12 months to reset. So far I'm 4 months clean...

5. Rexbrent

Rexbrent Fapstronaut

Try kegel exercise mayb it work