1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Myself (Inside me)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ImDieing, Nov 20, 2021.

After years long addiction, Is it hard to quit compulsive Musturbation?

Poll closed Dec 20, 2021.
  1. YES, (If yes need advice during arousals)

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ImDieing

ImDieing Fapstronaut

Inside Me:

I am suffering with my mental issue. The concern is I am losing my ability to focus, commemorate, ability to do critical things. Ability to plan long term goals and execution of short term goal in real time. I am losing my ability to socialize, I am being negative and thinking that I am intelligent person on the world, but I am just pretending and messing with people. Everyday I am taking initiative to do better. Setting target his kind of my hobby now but to follow my own guidelines for the set aim, isn’t my habit.

I just moving forward with my habits (Eating habits, daily activities, sedantary lifestyle, poor planning). I have no set plans for my upcoming months, week an a day.

I am just THINKING THINKING THINKING AND JUST THINKING……….

WORRY. WORRY. WORRY. WORRY. WORRY WORRY. WORRY………….

Where you are now is only because of what you did in your past for long. You started for fun and exploration but now it became your hardwired lifestyle that you are not really trying to change. HERE IS A THING YOU THINKING OF THE CHNAGE BUT WITHOUT CHANGING YOUR LIFESTYLE.

You need to rewire your self from today and now. You need your own help. Be MAN buddy, think of you future from now. Where you wanna stand in coming time. What you doing for yourself and most importantly for your beloved ones. You need complete change, You require detoxification in your food, mind, lifestyle.

You need to be busy.

BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY.

Being tried from work load and exercise is better than being tired of your own life because of your bad habits.

2. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome to Nofap brother. Keep fighting the good fight!