1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reading Challenge [2023]

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by FallingPetals, Jun 26, 2023.

1. FallingPetals

FallingPetals Fapstronaut

Just a closing note on this thread...

All praise to God, I am really grateful to have made this thread as it really pushed me to read more and even though I kind of stopped reporting on here, it has been inspiring to see others post their progress and goals on here (thank you all!).

1- ST /[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16][17][18][19][20][21][22][23][24][25][26][27][28][29][30][31][32][33][34]/(Start: 3rd July 2023) In Progress
    2- RTD (Start: 10th July 2023, End: 23rd July) :emoji_white_check_mark:
    3- The New Confessions of an Economic HitMan
    (Start: 25th July 2023, End: 27th Aug) :emoji_white_check_mark:
    4- Born a Crime /
    (Start: 27th Aug, End: 19th Sept) :emoji_white_check_mark:
    5- IHT :emoji_white_check_mark:

My goal was to read at least 4 books before 2024 and I did complete the goal (although, one of those books was really small lol). This is AWESOME progress for someone who hasn't read any complete books in years. :)

My consistency in reading was really off though so that's something I would like to work on. On to the next thread. @UnholyConfessor thanks for creating a new thread. See ya all there!

Bye!

Ūruz and One Eyed Owl like this.
  2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

While my reading during 2023 was not as good as I would like to—way too much procrastination and laziness to deal with—still thanks to this thread I feel it was better than 2022. I did not check in very frequently, but nonetheless I feel like I gained some momentum and motivation to get back into this hobby of reading that I really enjoy. Thank you @FallingPetals for creating this thread, it was very nice! And happy New Year to everyone; may you enjoy reading lot's of awesome books in 2024!

kropo82 and FallingPetals like this.
  3. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

My reading goal was to read five books this year and I almost made it. I got to the final two chapters of The Righteous Mind and I could have rushed through the chapters on New Year's Eve but I decided to not do that because I wouldn't have fully taken in what I was reading. Anyway, four books are pretty for me because usually it takes me two years to finish a book.

Ūruz, FallingPetals and kropo82 like this.
  4. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Mine went mad this year since I had a longer commute and listened to audio books. I set myself the goal of 45 books and read 81

Ūruz and FallingPetals like this.