1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Success is failure in progress.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by zerototheflesh, Jun 1, 2017.

1. zerototheflesh

zerototheflesh Fapstronaut

“Success is failure in progress.” This is a famous quote from none other than Albert Einstein. He was once expelled from school, then refused entrance to the Zurich Polytechnic School. However in 1921, Albert Einstein won the Nobel Prize in Physics for his work in theoretical physics.

[​IMG]

2. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

3. plant goodness

Well I see the tag quotes. I actually wanted to start a quotes thread in this section and was looking for any that may exist. This one seems fresh enough and I am assuming insight filled quotes wouldn't harm anyone here.

"Life will never meet all of our expectations. We must nonetheless accept all disappointments without becoming bitter and cynical. We must always remain mindful of the opportunity to extend kindness and work to improve our character.”
    ― Kilroy J. Oldster, Dead Toad Scrolls

4. plant goodness

Yes well I think I will leave it with just one quote. Sometimes people are sensitive of having their quote thread overrun by another user even if threads by their nature imply like everyone can partake.

It's just your post kind of seems like a one and done type deal probably why I was the only response.