1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Pick yourself up and get a plan together.

Espi1971, Vendidad and palindromo like this.
  2. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Day ten

Flu, and i hoped its just a flu..not somrthing else

Espi1971, Risho, Vendidad and 2 others like this.
  3. Yeah, for real. Obviously get tested as soon as possible. Best of luck in that matter.

4. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

5. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

6. Kaveira1418

Kaveira1418 Fapstronaut

7. Hi guys. I know the dynamic of these challenges is mostly just counting days with the occasional personal anecdote, but for those that are struggling between 0-10 days primarily, which resources are you using to try to get past that. What is working (sort of) for you and can share with the group to try and get our fellow buddies over the hump. I am a firm believer that there is strength in numbers but there has to be a shared collective to be able to take from for

I know for me the first 3-4 days after a relapse and even sex with my wife is a huge trigger zone, then around 15 days my cravings spike. But I have a podcast I listen to on Iheart radio (free version) and I look up the Youtube channel Universal man quite often too. What ya guys got?

8. Armin2468

Armin2468 Fapstronaut

9. dfasfwesrw

dfasfwesrw Fapstronaut

10. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

I think this book will help you I have followed this book I hope it will help you too.

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/6-years-clean-rebooting-as-the-best-remedy.135983/

This is the link for the book and I also recommend all newbies to give it a try its is my bible and I read it every day without fail and brainstorm myself not to indulge anymore.
    So please give it a try.
    Day 20

11. Hey @Risho . I took a few minutes to familiarize myself with what I think is going on in the posts/book you shared. Question,are you saying you've read the entire chapters 1-40? What about the continuation link that is 41-45 from some Chinese kid in China. Is that where it ends it what? Seems really interesting, just like to get organized before tackling things like this

Vendidad, palindromo and Dahlazycoda like this.
  12. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

13. Dahlazycoda

Dahlazycoda Fapstronaut

Checking,1(15). Let love guide. We love you

14. Dahlazycoda

Dahlazycoda Fapstronaut

Trust in you

palindromo and hollyman like this.
  15. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

16. Espi1971