THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PM (or PMO) TOURNAMENT | CLOSED

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Saiyan123, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

87 vote(s)
    76.3%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    23.7%
  1. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

Hey man. I think brother @Pedro.lives is free. Anyways, ask brother @Saiyan123 about it ? and if brother @Pedro.lives is okay with it too, you should be good to go !

Pedro.lives and Saiyan123 like this.
  2. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

consider yourself joined. @Pedro.lives needed a rival. fight to see who can survive longest.

CoolBuddy7 and Pedro.lives like this.
  3. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

so quick :D

CoolBuddy7 and Pedro.lives like this.
  4. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

i like the peak brain training app, and i just have a general maths trick app aswell. Good luck for your next exam!

bluedragon9 likes this.
  5. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Same there :)

6. Pedro.lives

Pedro.lives Fapstronaut

Yes of course buddy, how you been? I’ve made some great progress on the site, how about you?

llortaton and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  7. Hero:HOPE

Hero:HOPE Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I need a new partner. I would like to go for Saiyan for once. :)

Alex_Al, Saiyan123 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  8. Pedro.lives

Pedro.lives Fapstronaut

Let them mother fuckers bow down

Saiyan123, CoolBuddy7 and Hero:HOPE like this.
  9. Pedro.lives

Pedro.lives Fapstronaut

@Skiller Ready to get your soul taken? You seem like a walk in the park.

Saiyan123 and Hero:HOPE like this.
  10. Hero:HOPE

My Journal
    Go for it Reaper

Saiyan123, CoolBuddy7 and Pedro.lives like this.
  11. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

I completed my workout and meditation. I was not able to meditate properly. However completed it, and now, I will be having a cold shower in a while. Had some urges today. I decided to post here, before relapsing, here on wards, and I even came to a conclusion, of giving up, and thought about fapping. But, I held on stronger. I also went to my school again, today, quite after some time, and I met some of my friend's parents, who were all, talking to me and my Mom. Then, suddenly, the unexpected happened. The school dispersed, ( I didn't know classes were going on, because I just, didn't think about it all ), and I saw my crush. ( former crush, not anymore. ) Suddenly, after seeing her, in fact I didn't even see her properly, I felt some anger in myself, tears came down my eyes without me knowing anything about it ! I didn't stand near her or something, ( I have never told her about my feelings for her, although I think she knows about me, and she's responded sometime's too ! ) I just moved past her, without noticing any bit more of her. It was just weird ! Just wanted to share it here !

12. Pedro.lives

Pedro.lives Fapstronaut

Kill em all

13. Pedro.lives

Pedro.lives Fapstronaut

Meditation check, shit I forgot to pray lol First thing the morning Nofap is distracting lol.

If you like you should tell her, man the fuck up. What do you have to lose? Once you can handle rejection, your self esteem gets higher. If you are shedding tears, you obviously got feelings still.

14. Menace

Menace Fapstronaut

15. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

Brother, the thing is, I was really confused if I wanted a relationship or not, because I didn't want to go experimenting shit ! I wanted to achieve all of my goals, and then go for her. I didn't have a clear understanding about it all back then, you know, and I didn't cry feeling for her. Tear's just came up, and I didn't feel any shit !

16. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

At one point of time, I became so distracted, and I was like so mad. I didn't like that, I didn't like me going out of control or shit. So, I just, I gave up all of that. I don't have feeling for her, anymore. Thank you for the response though, my dear brother.

Saiyan123, llortaton and Hero:HOPE like this.
  17. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

18. Hero:HOPE

My Journal
    I am glad that you shared this story with us, brother. Look I understand how you feel. It's hard but there is only one way to get this over and be free again. Go through the pain. You promised me to use your second chance better. I didn't forget it. Whatever you want to do. Do it but don't stop because of fear. I know you can do it. You became such a part of my life that when I face my fears and problems I feel many people standing behind me cheering me on. You are one of them. It's okay to get hurt. No hero is born out of happiness. :)

YOU CAN DO IT!

Saiyan123 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  19. Hero:HOPE

My Journal
    Never deny who you are brother or your feelings. But also know who you are and what is not part of you :)

Saiyan123, llortaton and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  20. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I'm doing better! I hope we all can live prosperous lives, and beat this addiction's face open.

Saiyan123, Pedro.lives and CoolBuddy7 like this.