THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PM (or PMO) TOURNAMENT | CLOSED

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Saiyan123, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

87 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

28 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. fleurette

fleurette Fapstronaut

Thanks beast you're my informal bodyguard :D yeah let's love ourselves fiercely!!

Saiyan123 and Borntoshine33 like this.
  2. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 45
    Flatlining perhaps? Zero libido I guess, and I feel just a lil bit to break my streak, not cause of urges, but just simply. I don’t know why tho!
    I like to imagine it this way. Think of the number line. PMO made my travel all the way down to the negative side of the number line, and NoFap helps to bring you back to 0. From there on, it’s how you work that decides how successful you’ll be and how far you can travel across the positive side of the number line.
    Peace!

Saiyan123, fleurette and L'empereur like this.
  3. TrueSaiyan

TrueSaiyan Fapstronaut

Check in Day one. Come and get it Kakarott!

Saiyan123 likes this.
  4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

5. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

6. L'empereur

L'empereur Fapstronaut

No wet dreams since day 1. Can somebody explain?

7. control your life

control your life Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

8. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut

Indeed very unusual!

Saiyan123 likes this.
  9. Hero:HOPE

Hero:HOPE Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Check-in!

Saiyan123 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  10. Hickorydoo

Hickorydoo Fapstronaut

I'm sorry fleur, what does VO mean? o_O I am with you though, as a guy, my goal is to reintroduce it eventually. It should never be something that controls your life or lifestyle.

11. Hickorydoo

Hickorydoo Fapstronaut

Checking in, working on Day 13/14

Saiyan123 likes this.
  12. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@bluedragon9 I'm fine as well, just a little stressed about my assignment that I can do almost nothing about since I'm waiting on my groupmates

Saiyan123 likes this.
  13. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

How are you doing? I really feel like we can defeat PMO. Just need to keep going.

14. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

@fleurette & @BeastBoyBalling VS @Pedro.lives & @T H A N O S the titan | WINNER:
    @Saber_tooth7 VS @TrueSaiyan | WINNER:
    @Kratos_GOW VS @DekuHope | WINNER:
    @Alex_Al VS @control your life | WINNER:
    @TomCrusader VS @Always_moving_forward | WINNER:
    @cr7da8055 VS @Bascoal | WINNER:
    @komodoro VS @JLID10 | WINNER:
    @bluedragon9 VS @Turtleboi II | WINNER:

@Borntoshine33 VS @MASTER MONK | WINNER:

these are your new active duels, read carefully changes have been made due to inactivity and if you don't see your name in the list I am putting you in a new duel because of inactivity of your current opponent.

15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 46
    I’m sick. I’m suffering from diarrhoea, and it’s the first time I’m getting sick since I started NoFap. Aight
    Peace!

King Ghoul Sstar and Saiyan123 like this.
  16. L'empereur

L'empereur Fapstronaut

First of all, congratulations @Saiyan123 on going 9 days in a row. Secondly, @Freedom_lover is active and has not relapsed, so imma beat you still lady, I am sorry, but however you go, imma go one more. I get she wasn't checking though, so basically I demand my wins as part of team robot and as part of the wolf pack(include my wolf girl is a must! ). A rule of the shinobi is team play. There was no point being on a 2on2 when my boy won it for me and I am not a winner. 3) I had an idea, so when I am free next time let me share it with you @Saiyan123 . 4) I love my new duel. @Pedro.lives is gangsta. @fleurette is my team. @T H A N O S the titan I got the chance to know better. . Last thing, I got no game B, be aware and lay down when the beast is coming .

17. L'empereur

L'empereur Fapstronaut

Actually imma go full-mode arrogant and imma make an offer. Put 5 available warriors on me, on an extra duel. Let's see if they got what it takes, or they just some small talk. @Saiyan123 I am cocky, arrogant, ignorant, but I wanna put the heat on my ass.

18. MASTER MONK

MASTER MONK Fapstronaut

Doesn't really appeal to my taste, how about you listen to songs about being lonely? Haha

Pedro.lives and L'empereur like this.
  19. fleurette

fleurette Fapstronaut

Vibrator + orgasm
    I am not so sure now about introducing this or MO gradually, this may turn into a form of self medication or escapism for me, at least in this stage of my life when I am building strong self defence shields around me and growing both internally and externally. I guess I will break free from my inner chains and let her howl at full force. Thats where I'll focus my energy now and I don't care what anyone would think about me and ladylike conduct or not. Bc I hold my own back now and I am my own cheerleader.
    @BeastBoyBalling welcome teammate. Don't scatter yourself on too many duels though brother, you'll have plenty of time for that!

20. L'empereur

L'empereur Fapstronaut

The fact I was being in a duel with myself for too long here, got me arrogant. I want fresh blood. I am an executioner .