THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PM (or PMO) TOURNAMENT | CLOSED

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Saiyan123, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

87 vote(s)
    76.3%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    23.7%
  1. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

Checking in day 14. Extremly urges since yesterday. I‘m attracted to any little sexual stimulation. But I stay strong!

2. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Wow that's really inspiring to hear that I am not alone with that struggle of resisting those urges. Keep going! You know that you have to resist! I belive in your willpower!

If you are into reading, this really helps. If you can focus on the story your urges will leave your body.
    Stay strong worriors!

3. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 so a new fighter can join? I read it's open

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  4. Always_moving_forward

Meditate, meditate, meditate...

5. look like you are stuck in loop of single digit number of days for your nofap after reaching 80+...hold on go slowly take a deep breathe next time you got urges...thanks me later :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

6. T0mCrus4der

T0mCrus4der Fapstronaut

Checking in
    had some urges for "just taking a peak" but stopped right there!

7. Always_moving_forward

Omg my brain wants it so bad, I feel like I'm getting crazyyyyyy, too muchhh uhhh energyyyy [​IMG]

Alex_Al likes this.
  8. Nevertheless do some pushups
    I think it'll surely going to help you.

Always_moving_forward likes this.
  9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

10. fleurette

fleurette Fapstronaut

@ujing thanks for the support. Yeah it seems I got stuck but I have eliminated potential triggers such as social media, youtube, resumed meditation and workout routines, I will be ok - I hope so :)

11. control your life

control your life Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

12. Borntoshine33

Borntoshine33 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot brother... I m much better now and i am proud to say i won .. It is such a good feeling :)

13. L'empereur

L'empereur Fapstronaut

What soul?
    Endure. There can be a reward.
    I was standing right beside my cat, she was eating a rat, and I was enjoying the view. Yes, we are not animals, we are not worthy of that. They got honest eyes, survivor endurance, killer instinct. Every animal is above me, its existence is superior to me.

14. nothing helps until you eliminate your inner demon or so called urges if you don't work on them you will still always find a way to access these stuffs, for me the biggest hurdle was incognito mode of my chrome browser which I finally disabled 3 months ago it is not big deal to install browser of 50 MB but I have lost interest in all these things I just keep myself always busy in writing so better work than regret...anyways you better know what works for you...just keep going:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

15. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

Hello guys
    At the moment the urges are very hard. Especially this morning. I was alone at home and tried to handle those urges. At least I only had some thoughts about sexual things (without really fantasizig) and surfed about 10-15 minutes ond the Nofap forum for content that was erecting me but I didn‘t really find some (which is good). I don‘t count this as a relapse even I am on hard mode. The reason is, I didn‘t google any images or went on instagram, as I usually did, although I wanted it so badly, like more than breathing. I was so close to touch myself, so close...but I didn‘t. Something in me wants it more badly then relapsing. There is that fire burning in me for freedom in my life, for overcoming this addiction. And now, I am f*cking proud of me for not relapsing. Extremly proud of those 14 days. You guys are supporting me a lot on this journey. Thank you.
    Skiller

16. Yeah brotha this is fire only which has burnt us marginally.
    And Time has given us this important and last chance to recover ourselves from PMO.

17. Always_moving_forward

Feels so good to hear that you were able to resist!
    Keep up that good work brother [​IMG]

Deleted Account, Alex_Al and Skiller like this.
  18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 51
    Doing good, feeling better now. Had some urges, but I’ve caught a cold, so i can’t really adhere to it. How’s it going @Bascoal? @Saiyan123? @fleurette?
    Feels like a long time, yet only 51 days. If I count half hour per day approximately and multiply that with 51, I get about 25 hours of extra time! That’s brilliant! I’m adding extra days to my life! That sounds like a good reason for newbies to persevere.
    Peace!

Saiyan123, Alex_Al and fleurette like this.
  19. fleurette

fleurette Fapstronaut

I am doing ok - just returned from women running event - ran 5K non stop (I'm a newbie in running) and beat myself at 5 min this year, yay! This is great since today we had like 28 or 29 degrees of heat. No urges so I'm ok. @BeastBoyBalling how r u? I think I'd rather stop mentioning the word urges itself and stop thinking too much about how to beat them - instead be busy with my life!