THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | CLOSED

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by primordial-saiyan, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

158 vote(s)
    76.7%
  2. No

48 vote(s)
    23.3%
  1. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

Day 35 check in @ohayou615
    I am now a nofap addict
    Daily visiting different forums and spying on members

2. theman1

theman1 Fapstronaut

Check. Still standing. Better than I ever did.

3. Leader of ME

Leader of ME Fapstronaut

1. Get enough Rest
    2. Stay hydrated
    3. Sleep earlier
    4. Eat more nutrients . Real food, whole food. No food that can last longer than my streaks .

4. Leader of ME

Leader of ME Fapstronaut

What you need more is 5) Day light. Sunlight . 6) Sweating .

5. Leader of ME

Leader of ME Fapstronaut

By staying hydrated I mean basically drink water , not bottle one . Drink pure, clean water . Filtered cause we don't live in places where the great springs are .

6. @L'empereur thanks my brother. Appreciate that and I see reasons why its got worse.

theman1 and Symbol of Peace like this.
  7. I thought u were against pedro?

8. Only good if youre benefitting yourself and not wasting time brother. Level up.

9. Thanks for joining, you'll be against @fg4795 . Fight hard and show why you joined.

theman1, Symbol of Peace and fg4795 like this.
  10. Im putting the work in. Had a massive WD today, so big im resetting because I know I can retain my semen better. Even if i WD, i dont want it as often and as sexual as that. In my best days i can reject the sexual desires in my dreams. So im resetting, I havent failed tho. Im levelling up now, why wait for new year

Symbol of Peace and Alex_Al like this.
  11. Announcement:

If you aren't putting the work in today, why are you here? I don't want any soldiers who are weak, who are just 'tired'. Put the work in and you will be rewarded for it. Challenge yourself.

When you achieve something after the grind, put it here. I want to hear and read real achievements. The advice is great too especially whoever said that cold shower thing because that has changed me lol.
    Now put the work in.

12. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Mega oof, I slipped twice over the weekend. The major distraction I had on Friday turned out to have consequences down the line. Today, I'm gonna cut out Reddit from my usual routine to avoid any distractions, and to follow my weekly plans(Last time I did so, the results were good, so I might as well keep doing it).

13. TheOptimisticDevil

TheOptimisticDevil Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 Hey there,I am joining this thread today and pls set me up for a duel.Anyone is good.

14. aniseprakash

aniseprakash Fapstronaut

@GonTheHunter
    Day 3 completed. Slight urges in the Evening. Managed to control those.
    Bro how about u?

15. Day 1 for me or if it continues.. Sorry guys I had might of did it online with one of my good friends. :( I figure it doesn't count because I was with someone, but today I'm going at it.. I have work and then I'm hitting up the gym right after for cardio, ab's, and then stretching..

16. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

My Journal
    well @master3 hope to have a great duel with you.
    checking in.

17. Symbol of Peace

Symbol of Peace Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I'm doing well bro, I'm feeling urges at night and sometimes at afternoon but I'm ignoring all of them, they just go away and I stay in peace, doing important things to me: studying, practicing exercises, etc.

18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yeah bro! I will do this thing! I use screen time to block off YouTube, quora, and the App Store so that I don’t download a VPN and watch p. Most importantly, the private window is locked. So been doing that for the past week!

primordial-saiyan, Alex_Al and fg4795 like this.
  19. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yes, I will show you what I got! Thanks @Saiyan123 for this challenge. This will motivate me to compete and beat pmo!

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.