1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

237 vote(s)
    75.2%
  2. No

78 vote(s)
    24.8%
  1. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

Checking in. Still strong.

Strenght & Honor

2. Welcome to the Duels. As far as I know, there is only one other opponent available.

@last chance vs. @19Rd , Begin.

3. Checking in @PegasusKid. I had a little trouble with the chaser effect, but I think I’m fine now.

4. Scrubbing Bubbles

Scrubbing Bubbles Fapstronaut

Checking in @Candun.

@devsMind, same here. I think this is the first time in 6 years I've avoided a copious amount of alcohol during the holiday season and I didn't even realize it until I read your post.

bellator de Christi and devsMind like this.
  5. Pugnacious Hope

Pugnacious Hope Fapstronaut

6. last chance

last chance Fapstronaut

Perfect. Thank you. What do I need to do besides stay clean? How often do I have to report my status? How do I know if I have won?

devsMind likes this.
  7. i slipped and relapsed @the sufferer . The duel hasn't reached 5 days however so it continues. I also made a big mistake with my girl and things aren't good at the moment.

bellator de Christi and devsMind like this.
  8. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

@bellator de Christi Yeah the chaser effect is pretty tough no doubt. I relapsed today after making it about a day, been sick with idk what and told myself the last thing i need rn is pmo, but I ended up using it as a cope anyways. Safe to say, I still think its a terrible idea so I just need to keep that in mind.

9. Thanks for joining, fight your hardest.

10. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

Doing well. Been having a minor but persistent anxiety related to thoughts of P so I'll need to take some steps to reduce that

11. i feel rn everyone is suffering, i don't know why but we need to be a brotherhood more than ever and help each other.

12. Pugnacious Hope

13. Pugnacious Hope

I hope all of you get back up soon. I won't fight someone who is not ready to face failure.

14. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

I know for myself, its just the holidays and winter really. Its usually my worst time for almost every aspect of my life, and I am pretty much on my own to tackle it so shit is tough. But in a way that encourages me to not pmo because I know that'll only make things immediately harder.

15. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Hi Last chance, welcome to the duels! its good to have you. lets see how you fair up with the competition. you just need to make sure you check in at least once a week with your status (ie if you've relapsed or are still going strong), And the winner will be declared when one of you report a relapse. if you relapse within 5 days of the duel starting you will stay in your current duel. good luck!

16. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Checking in. had a rough couple of days but i'm motivated again. nearly at the 5 day mark so cannot lose now or I will risk losing the duel. I promise to stay strong and controlled now!

17. Lets make it out of the initial ‘danger zone’ and get a good fight going. It’s been over a year and a half since I’ve had a good streak going. It’s hard to wrap my head around it, the fact that I’ve been PMOing at least every week for about a year and a half. I need to stop.

18. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

The Rankings
    Week 5
    Devs mind remains the champion however only due to champions advantage. 19Rd has now matched the record of the champ at 2-0. The current standings are:

1st @devsMind (2-0) (C)
    2nd @19Rd (2-0)
    3rd '@HiddenWarrior (2-1)
    4th @ohayou615 (1-1-0)
    5th @JeanCarl88 (1-1-0)
    6th @the sufferer (1-1-0)
    7th @hydrothunder (1-0)
    8th Zen Mode (1-2)
    9th @JEBF (0-0)
    10th @Candun (0-0)
    11th @Scrubbing Bubbles (0-0)
    12th @last chance (0-0)
    13th @_Imperial0x47 (0-0)
    14th @MellotronScratch (0-0)

15th @A Naija boy (0-0) (c)
    16th @Toni7 (0-0)
    17th @PegasusKid (0-1-1)
    18th @fg4795 (0-1-1)
    19th @bellator de Christi (0-1-1)
    20th @The Legend of Hope (0-2)

Fighters in the warning period
    The following fighters have fallen in the warning period and need to check in to avoid getting disqualified:
    @_Imperial0x47 (0-0) (Last check in 15/12/2021) no strikes
    @Toni7 (0-0) (Last check in 16/12/2021) no strikes

Good luck for the following week and I will update again next week.

19. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

I want to start a new challenge that goes alongside your current duels that will happen in this thread which we all will be apart of. The winner will be crowned a new champion. The challenge is that everyone is automatically in for a last person standing match beginning on the 1st of the new year. If you relapse or fail to check in at least once a week you will be out. The final challenger standing will be the winner and will be crowned the Endurance champion. Then this championship can be defended in the duels one-on-one throughout the year with the winner being crowned the new endurance champion until the end of the year. Let me know if you want to take part in this challenge and be ready for 1st of jan!. I think we will limit this for people who are on 30 days or lower otherwise it might take forever to finish and also give us little guys something to fight for haha.

20. Scrubbing Bubbles

Scrubbing Bubbles Fapstronaut

@Candun are you still in the fight brother? I hope your anxiety toward P has gone away.

https://youtube.com/shorts/JmXO-1K_M0M?feature=share

Here's a little motivation for you. Just think about how much of our lives we've wasted on PMing. I'm tired of wasting my time!

Keep fighting the good fight.