1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Good, preparing for exams cuz we engineers spent the whole semester learning nonacademic stuff and now in the last few days opening books for the first time XD... I'll probably use my Sharingan now.

2. Helau

Helau Fapstronaut

Well, my fellow mathematicians do that as well. And then turn into stressed out maniacs when the exams are close, because they were fooling around all day. I noped out of that lifestyle rather fast. The professors do notice, which is quite nice. Opened some figurative doors for me lately.

3. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

I don't support this either, my exams are not that hard you know, on top of that it was not my core subject.

4. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I want to become someone like you, brother. This place has given me a lot of people to look up to, all of my brothers like @DekuHope , @Saiyan123 , yourself, @BeastBoyBalling , @MASTER MONK , @Alex_Al , @Hickorydoo , @Invincible Under The Sun , @Jefe Rojo , @bluedragon9 , @Zen Mode . They are all people I look up to. I have learned so much since coming here.

I learned to be someone who has to help other's, give everyone hope at the same time, and so much more from brother DekuHope. I learned how important one's prayer sessions can be, and how strong one's will power can be, from brother Saiyan123. I learned not to stay too playful and understood that I had to take my life seriously from brother Beast. I understood that I can abstain from PMO for long enough when someone of my age could do it, from Master Monk ( Although he has gone a long way to achieve what he has now ). Another person I look up to, in terms of abstaining from PMO is brother Alex_AI. I learnt about one's perseverance to complete an objective one has in mind, from brother's Hickorydoo and Zen Mode. I realized how one should think about himself, and how one should treat himself, from brother Invincible Under The Sun . Brother Jefe Rojo , made me realize the importance of treating everyday in an unique way, and told me to think about the current day, instead of past happenings, or future possible happenings. Brother bluedragon9 helps me out in any possible way at all by giving me advises based on his experiences, to help me handle similar situations in my life with ease, and inspires me to help others in the same way too. I understood how well one could lead a beautiful life if he thought, planned, and acted on his thoughts, and how good one could be, if he/she could make rational decisions in his/her life, from you brother Helau. There is so much more that I have learnt, from so many other people here. I can keep going, but, I am stopping here. So, thank you everyone. There are people I haven't mentioned here, who have all made similar impacts in my life too, like sister's @fleurette and @Borntoshine33 . They have all changed my life just the way as everyone else have. Both of them were so caring and were so persistent. I mean, both of them have gone to great extents of abstaining from PMO, and have achieved a lot. I have also learnt that, no matter what happens in one's life, he/she must learn to deal with it, and manage to stay happy, from sister fleurette.

5. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

You've gone a long way before stumbling brother. Is this a new record for you ? 26 days ? If so, congratulations brother. You've broken past your previous limit. Next time, break through this streak, and go past this too ! PLUS ULTRA...

6. Yes I broke my limit which was 18 days! :D Not gonna fall back! Won't stop making progress. I lost my old fetishes. So I made a huge step forward.

7. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    :'-)

8. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My brother @CoolBuddy7 ! And we have find u! A person who always sees the positive aspects of the other. A person with optimistic eyes.

9. next exam is on monday, im doing really good though alhamdulillah. How are you my brother?

CoolBuddy7 and komodoro like this.
  10. second this :)

CoolBuddy7, komodoro and Alex_Al like this.
  11. yeah I agree you made a huge step forward but keep going don't slow down :)

12. this is an amazing message, everything you said is very true. All the support has kept me going otherwise I'd be miserable and probably PMOing every day still. Strength on the outside from all of you has given me more strength inside.

13. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

areee Bhai (Indian language), and brother @CoolBuddy7 you are the sunshine who keeps this thread alive.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    Jag Hyde, CoolBuddy7, Alex_Al and 3 others like this.
  14. True.

Jag Hyde, CoolBuddy7, Alex_Al and 4 others like this.
  15. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 can I get in a duel? I would start from day zero again.

16. stay in duel with @glider until you can reach 10 days.

CoolBuddy7 and komodoro like this.
  17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 23:
    Hey! Had some urges this week, but not too severe. Had some weird dreams as well, and idk I've had this really weird state of sleep for an hour just after I go to bed. It's like I feel I'm awake but I start doing stuff that I'd do in an optimal state. I once remember I had to study for a math exam late night, idk what but suddenly for like 10 mins,my eyes were open but I was dreaming. Like I was writing chemical calculations thinking it was a chem class. Only to find out I still had to do math!Anyone else experienced the same thing?
    Also, I felt a lil low from last evening. Was very tired for no reason, and didn't have the mood to do anything. Could anyone explain what this has to do with NoFap?
    Quote for the day:It is possible for ordinary people to choose to become extraordinary.
    Peace!

18. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut