1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Dude Sorry your profile said last day online 3.April. or I did a mistake

2. Still a man of Honour

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  3. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

I apologize for getting irritated, I've been really on edge recently, I have a big presentation on Tuesday that has been causing a lot of stress. It's not an excuse but I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Congrats on 10 days.

4. I have just noticed that 1/3 of round 1 for our 2vs2 duel has been completed! Great job everyone! Stay strong boys - it's a pleasure fighting with you! 20 days to go until round 2! Let's dance a bit @Freedom_lover - femininity is our most powerful sling! ;)

5. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

Thanks! Good luck next time! We all can do this.
    Check in day 4

Deleted Account and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  6. guess you'll have to dance for each other haha :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. currently having the worst urges of my life so im gonna sleep quick before i get any temptations. Hope you're good @Hickorydoo .

8. may change the format of the duels in the case of binges after I'm back so people can stay in a duel even if they binge. Gonna be proper back on this on wednesday I cant wait you all better be online lol

9. some people move on......
    but not us
    not us

10. just sit silently by closing your eyes for 10 mins. You'll feel better. Remember urges come and will go for sure.

11. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

12. Yes! As if cars passing by while you're standing near the street and looking at them. As long as you don't start chasing them they are not dangerous to you. I remember that metaphor every time I cross the street :)

13. Oh alright - I'm OK with that but that Beast may get into some rage out of jealousy - but still a long way to go - maybe he will become a beast on monk mode who couldn't care less - who knows? :D

14. You better give me a fight kid ;) Especially because its you I can't hold back

15. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

Relapsed on day 4! I hate how my body is able to find the slightest weakness in my decision and use to convince me to fap "one last time". I don't know how many times have I said that I was going to do this "one last time", but what I know is that so far I've been living a life thinking I wasn't going to do this anymore, thinking that I was already done with this.
    I'm sick of this! I'm going to live in the truth, and I'm ending this addiction right now. I'm making a promise to God and the Bible that this has ended in my life

16. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Okay, I will give my very best, and I will have to thank @Saiyan123 for giving me the chance to fight alongside you again. :p

So, true. I can't remember how many a times I had reassured myself saying that.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  17. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

I've relapsed on day 4. Not getting off to a good start.
    You win @Jefe Rojo