THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by primordial-saiyan, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

151 vote(s)
    75.9%
  2. No

48 vote(s)
    24.1%
  1. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

Nah nah nah. There is some truth to Semen retention. After my set of resets I can see. It's all about energy, you either use it to grow, or you blow.
    There's also of course a spiritual dimension to abstaining that brings an overall sense of well-being that I'm lacking right now.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. Wow, great advice.

theman1 likes this.
  3. Leader of ME

Leader of ME Fapstronaut

Monkeey i don't believe in the coming up to the brain and the special mind transformation anymore . Thought i still believe in abstinence for streaks. Sexual exhaustion is real . But i read too long streaks can cause harmful gathering , concentration there . Much of the retention i do for memory reasons. But i am not believing in the ultimate 12 year memory. It seems to much .

4. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

Let's find out is what I say

5. Leader of ME

Leader of ME Fapstronaut

Forward is forward, no matter the speed.

6. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

For a while now, I've seen this as the ultimate challenge that I have to face and conquer on my own. This is likely because I believe it is my fault alone that I reached this point. However, a recent dream I had showed me just how terrified I am of having people I know find out what I am really going through. Maybe it was a sign that I need to seek out the help of others to get through this, I don't really know. Anyways, I see this as a blank slate-type situation where I have a chance to really improve my position. I'm going to try to use this site more from now on, and I apologize for writing it off for so long. It's good to be back.

7. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

8. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

9. You're in the right place brother. We got each others backs here.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Check in 23 Jan. Dont give up!

11. theman1

theman1 Fapstronaut

Slipped. No big deal.

Edged through Instagram, and I did slip.
    All good though. Learning from my mistakes.

I actually see this as a good thing because I was starting to settle in a comfort zone, and this reset actually is a massive motivator for me to work hard.

Alex_Al and Leader of ME like this.
  12. BertrandR

BertrandR Fapstronaut

13. master3

master3 Fapstronaut

Hard couple of weeks for me, but no PMO so far.

Alex_Al, Leader of ME and fg4795 like this.
  14. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Yesterday was quite the disaster, I basically lost all productivity. Morning went well, but then when I tried my hand at cooking, I realized that I got the wrong ingredients and basically gave up, while still continuing. Spent 4 hours making some potatoes, wtf me. Lost a shit ton of momentum there, and never regained it. I then spent the rest of the day gaming because it's my coping mechanism against failure even though I know it's not really going to help. Stayed up very late and almost had a late night relapse(Was in the mindset for it, that was too close to my liking) before I hauled my ass to bed. Even loosened my guard this morning and headed down some triggering places. Gonna stay on alert for now. Positive thing about this day, I spent a lot of time sleeping and my brain feels refreshed.

Leader of ME likes this.
  15. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Alex_Al and Kratos_GOW like this.
  16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Check-in 25 Jan. Keep going bud.

17. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

Day 60 check in @ohayou615
    From tomorrow i will start from zero count again