The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

Checking in. Going to read a book. No more screens before bed. :)

2. til_im_free

til_im_free Fapstronaut

Day 15!
    It's good to finally have those green capital letters saying HOBBIT in my signature again!
    The journey had just begun, so there's a lot to get through yet.

Besides that, I slipped a bit today, cuz I didn't take the necessary care that I should. I had some slight urges throughout the day, but kept only pushing them away, insted of handling and dennying them. Also, I drank a glass of beer and I know it's not wise in this moment, even more considering the overeating episode of yesterday. I'm gonna change my behaviour RIGHT NOW, or else I'll mess up the progess that I made

3. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

4. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

5. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

6. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 5 - Orc, The Dark Tower Barad-Dûr

7. Don'tLookBack

Don'tLookBack Fapstronaut

8. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

To the question in your signature. It's better to be born good for your own sake, whilst its better to overcome evil nature for the sake of others whom you can free and show the way,granted that you see yourself as the part of oneness of life and others as part of you.

9. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Wow! Thank you so much for posting this. It’s so nice to see that someone is listening and actually has an idea of who I am. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are right about what you said about my kids and I will get my act together. Thanks for the reminder.

10. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 297 no PMO. Yesterday was a very stressful day for me at work. Had some very disappointing news that could have taken me down. Luckily I saw the stress coming and was prepared for it. Yesterday morning I decided I would fast all day and let the hunger remind me that God will provide for my needs, has a plan that will workout for the greater good and that he loves me. Walked into the office and first thing I was hit with was donuts from an amazing local place so temptation to stray from my plan hit me right away. Of course I considered changing the plan but luckily I stayed the course. As the day went on the stress continued to build and climaxed with the very disappointing news (I had a sale that would pay more than most people make in several years fall apart). Luckily I had the plan ahead of time to trust in God’s plan and I handled the situation very well I think. I think I needed the lesson that I am not in control and I have to rely on God. Thanks for the support I get on here and I’m sorry if I have disappointed anyone with my wavering. I’m back on track now.

11. Snus9

Snus9 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 18! :cool:

Today was an awesome day. Woke up rather early, made a nice breakfast and headed out to the gym. I've found that working out is my main source of clearing my head and keeping me sane, it really gives me a boost. Came home, showered, did some selfcare (skin, facial hair) etc.
    Lately I've been wanting to get into new things and I have always wanted to learn how to draw. So I spent some time doing that. I'm really interested in tattoos and I think this could be a career path I can pursue. (I am only 20 still wondering what to do in life).
    Later on in the evening I headed to the local climbing gym and had a nice session there. I feel like I'm really starting to find myself again!

I wish you all the best of thursdays !! :)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  12. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Well done brother ! Congratulations on becoming an Elf !:)
    [​IMG]

13. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Congratulations brother on becoming a hobbit! :)
    [​IMG]

14. Firelord Zuko

Firelord Zuko Fapstronaut

Day 11

Almost relapsed, but learning about sexual enegy is helping me a lot. I wrote about this episode on my Journal today if anyone may feel it to be useful.

I feel a lot of energy flowing in my body, and part of me wants to let it go, is not used to dealing with it. But it is a great feeling. I am having more erections, but I am not afraid of them. I'm feeling stronger, more alive, joyfull, more myself.

I'm meditating more and my mind seems to be a lot clearer and able to be true to what is important to me. I really think everyone should learn a little about oriental knowledge of the mind, of sex, of energy. There is a lot of wisdom and tools in ancient cultures that resisted through time.

May you have a great day!

15. Firelord Zuko

Firelord Zuko Fapstronaut

Today I thought about how we try to control everything. I feel it is getting me sick. I feel I am contantly trying to be in control of everything and it is exausting. I was meditating and it came to me the thought of planting seeds. A man can plant a seed, but he can't control the growing - nature does, and it does very well. He can water it, take care of it as it grows, even fertilize it, but the growing is not in his power. He does his part. Nature does its.

I think sometimes I try to control things growth in myself and some things and people around me. I get anxious because of that. But I am willing to let it go, and trust that the laws of love that directes all will direct me too. All have to care about is to choose my seeds, take care of them, and wait. Trust is a virtue. And I, like you believe in God that covers the lilies we plant in hope in our sacred gardens.

16. Snus9

Snus9 Fapstronaut

I am in your situation. Thank you for those words. Maybe it's better to just sometimes let go and let it flow by itself and trust the process!

17. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 6!
    Other day other challenge, I run 8 km today, litle bit tired but feeling great!. Ate healthy and I have plans to hang out today so that is a useful motivation to resist the urges.

Keeping strongh and always thinking: Think in sex just while having sex.

18. Snus9

Snus9 Fapstronaut

Let's go man :) Keep up the good work !! That marathon is getting closer by the day :cool:

19. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

Gettin' closer to Hobbit. Let's go.

20. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut