1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Squiddy

Squiddy Fapstronaut

2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Had my first day without medicines today after three weeks of flu or cold! :)

3. PineappleYoghurt

PineappleYoghurt Fapstronaut

4. A bad day. Nothing to worry about! Screwing up things, happens. You‘re not dumb. But be careful! Life might threw more shit at you, but we need you clean here!
    Stay strong and enjoy the good things and the little things.
    Shine on!

5. In your situation you’re better off with nofap than without. I‘m sure your situation will improve at least a little bit :)

Sexual needs and urges are totally normal, absolute human. It‘s not your fault. Going to a sexworker won’t improve your p-addiction of course. Find out what you really want or what would do you good and get back some control. As they say in recovery: control what you can control.
    And … we‘re here for you, brother!

6. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Thanks bro!Appreciate your advice ! I just got quite deconditioned as it regards to legs training and doms were a must under these circumstances. Every time I start exercising after a break muscle soreness is due this time wasn't an exception. Usually it is a week of doms to wade through. After the initial week muscles adapt and it is much harder to make them sore again. I like the idea of moderation the key is to find the optimal amount of stimulation to make the progress.
    There is a positive effect of muscular pain- it's feeling better due to the secretion of natural painkiller substances in the body.;)
    'Stress and pain are the two most common factors leading to the release of endorphins. Endorphins interact with the opiate receptors in the brain to reduce our perception of pain and act similarly to drugs such as morphine and codeine.'

7. goldchain

goldchain Fapstronaut

My opinion - sex with hooker it's like masturbation, but the girl instead your hand. It's gives no emotions and mental satisfaction after.
    Try tinder or something like that, if you don't get a sex after pickup session, at least you improve your skill of attracting girls.

8. goldchain

goldchain Fapstronaut

Day 6
    Visited gym after work. Keep social media scrolling banned.

9. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Brother you need to start from one simple thing and it is to think clearly. To think clearly you need to have a good quality sleep through the night first and foremost, then stop doing things that are not beneficial to you but harmful. Eat good healthy food and do some exercise to keep your blood flowing(walking is a very good one, all you need to find is the right duration for yourself). Adjust your diet and take seriously some hobby of yours to keep your mind away from abominable activities.

10. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

Day 1

So far: prayer, meditation, good sleep, healthy lunch. No shower because my skin has been dry, to the point where I can't fall asleep because of the itching. I substituted some cold water on my face and arms this morning. I will take a cold shower after I workout this afternoon, though.

Today I am getting back to my goals and routine.

11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

It's worse, much worse because it distorts the perception of women in your mind and strengthens the sex relationships lens through which you look at women instead of seeing them as your sisters in God who are multilevel individuals just like us and they have their roles to play in His plan just like everyone of us. In adition you waste your money and encourage bad behaviors in yourself and others, plus you might get a certain kind of disease...

12. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

13. I should read that thrice not twice. I can shift it but keep the gist to make sense for me. Haven't found God yet not sure I have been looking for Him though.

14. bmcmanansmith

bmcmanansmith Fapstronaut

Day 0, after a couple of late nights and a long week of urges I broke, I'm pleased that I beat my previous record but there is still a lot more work I need to do to go further.

15. nice attitude I cannot say I have such a positive one thinking about recent usage.

16. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

464 days SR

The dating world
    Yesterday a girl kissed me on the lips in the gym all of the sudden. It was fun and she is cute but an unusual situation. I gave her a kiss back. She's only 18 and very childlish so I'm not sure about her.

Today I'm probably going to have a date later with a very beautiful, nice girl. I haven't met her before, we talked on a dating app some days ago.

This is my third date in less than a week. I don't want to date so much but it seems the less you want the more girls are into you.

I also got this girl phone number today at the gym, she was looking at me with a big smile when I said hi to her, also she started to ask me about my movement practice which is a mix of yoga, handstand, capoeira and dance.

she was giving me clear signs to make a move, she is really hot. Also she asked me to teach her how to do a headstand.

Right now I'm not really scared of approaching girls or talk to them. Usually I prefer a more friendly appproach than actually trying to be something more than friends.

For example the girl I'm going to date today I was treating her like a friend and she was the one that asked me out.

I think I'm so greatful for all the things girls have given me and taught me, that I talk to them as friends and if she is a good girl, has good feelings and treats me right and if she is having a hard time I even consider having sex with her, because sex is really curative and helps relieve many energetic and psychological problems in a girl.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  17. Cartographer

Cartographer Fapstronaut

Day 32,

Had a peek, going to keep the streak, but keeping myself on thin ice. Been in the gutter recently, lots of physical labor and have big life thoughts. Want to move, want to stay, just feeling trashy all in all.

Hope you all keep strong this weekend, I will do my best.

18. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

19. Day 0. I have to report another reset. Poor sleep and a bad headache caught up to me when I got home from work, and I reflexively turned to p-subs and MO as a distraction. No excuses.

20. DAY 7 SATURDAY, Today i experienced Nocturnal emission

Talz, HE^MAN, Muhammad Husayn and 7 others like this.