1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Yeh I'm feeling flatline symptoms too recently.

| Nico | and AFR22027 like this.
  2. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2020
  3. - Day 15

Elite Warrior... feeling a lot more energy than usual, i can control the urges and i feel more motivated, this is just the start! ;)

[​IMG]

Toni7, recon117, t8031t and 3 others like this.
  4. AFR22027

AFR22027 Fapstronaut

It could be because I'm in lockdown alone but I was feeling great up until yesterday and it feels like a giant fall from grace.

5. That's funny cuz mine started yesterday too, I'm also in lockdown alone.. its nice to know I'm not alone tho, just got to bite the bullet I guess.. it’s getting better, I'm gonna go for a jog, hope you'll feel better too!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2020
  6. AFR22027

AFR22027 Fapstronaut

Sadly, where I am, I can't go outside on the weekends. Hoping this is the last weekend there is a curfew. A jog is a great idea, enjoy!

7. HerosRedemption

HerosRedemption Fapstronaut

8. rockstarpsr

rockstarpsr Fapstronaut

Day 1 is successfully done! Felt so productive today and I enjoyed my day thoroughly. Looking forward to acing this challenge.

9. You're in! ;)

You got this man! :)

10. A bit of my favorite battle of all time for you guys...

Wanna PMO? Don't!
    Watch it until you feel determinated to be strong like Son Goku! ;)

Man that part at 0:23 and 0:51 are one of my favorites, what a cool move.

recon117, | Nico |, MJ93 and 3 others like this.
  11. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Check in, Reset nr 4. Thats about it. Guess i havent realized how much of a slave to my desires and stuff i was. Been here so long and so little progress has been done, i would have been so much more if i actually managed to keep up the streak i set last year, now im just a low class warrior and have been what feels like forever.

Trying to Remember my birthday as a first goal. Note to myself, Just fucking do it.

[​IMG]

12. You've got to be one if not the most persistent warrior i've seen on this forum, no matter what you still keep going, and that my friend is already a win! But are you taking notes when you relapse? There's got to be some way you can improve and reach at least Super Saiyan, try not to use your cellphone in bed soo much, i know now in quarantine its hard but... i trust you can do it man you gotta believe! :)

[​IMG]

13. Nevistio

Nevistio Fapstronaut

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  14. Haplo

Haplo Fapstronaut

15. Baller123

Baller123 Fapstronaut

it's been a long time, but 1 day to Super Saiyan

16. blindjustice

blindjustice Fapstronaut

Please count me in. I like anime and manga a lot and it's time for me to start this training (though I am more of a Naruto fan myself)!!