1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Mysticalz

Mysticalz Fapstronaut

I should've just looked it turns out it a sign of recovery so that good :)

2. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

3. darkenedverse

darkenedverse Fapstronaut

4. darkenedverse

I tried that and didn't actually work for me. My brain found a way around it. The best way for me was to go on auto-pilot. Make the new habits (such as reporting in on the forum) part of your everyday routine even if you do "mess up". I include reporting in as part of my daily routine. Even if you "mess up", you'll find that the simple act of reporting in and not getting so caught up in the days is key to building the habit. Counting days is a tool for the habit.

Also, you will get freaky before 7 days....or your body will get so used to "freaky solo time" every 7 days that the buildup will cause you to mess up whatever schedule you had...at least in my case, lol

5. darkenedverse

Past 3 weeks.. Let's get that drum roll and keep rolling as you enter a month of controlling your energy for your next upgrade!

6. darkenedverse

Welcome...Now LET'S START STACKING RECORDS!!

7. Day 37 No PMO
    Semen Retention

Venom
    It's in me
    It eats me while I'm not feeding it
    When I do it gives me strength
    until it needs to feed again
    Can I find a way without you?

Since starting to train outside my morning training is going better. Looking forward to getting my bug repellant so I can run at the park without donating blood. Just got striking by anderson silva, looking forward to finishing that and the way of the fight. I'll probably complete atomic relationships today. I'm either going to continue reading guys advice books or take a break and just focus on meditation, training and reading spiritual books/mma books. After GSP and Anderson Silva's book I'd like to checkout BJ Penn's book and there's a 'how to prevent injury in mma' book I might look at too after that.

8. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

9. Mysticalz

Mysticalz Fapstronaut

Day 7
    Doing good I trained a little today but not a lot
    Gonna eat dinner soon see you tomorrow Z Warriors!!!
    [​IMG]

10. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

Checking in

We are accepting only one more people in THE WAR MODE NOFAP GAME. If you are interested, join now

11. Follower of God❤️

Follower of God❤️ Fapstronaut

I am interested. Just curious.

12. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 16 - Elite Warrior.

13. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

14. Follower of God❤️

Follower of God❤️ Fapstronaut

Awesome! :)
    Any tip you would like to share?

15. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

16. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

How to have a succesful long streak
    There is a story of two very advanced yogis that went to search teachings from this master. The master told them that they were not ready and they should go and do semen retention for some years and then come back, after some years they came back. The master told them to do more years of semen retention and come back again, finally they came back and this time the master gave them teachings.

To hold a long streak without a spiritual intent is simply not possible, as you can see in thread a guy just made of 3 years streak and now wants to come back to MO. A very long streak means a man, who has been able to see beyond sensual enjoyment, almost beyond his ego. A normal person cannot do this without going crazy or creating unnecessary tension in his body and mind to simply hold a streak. This is why long streaks are rare.

If you want simply to get over PMO addiction and its effects like weird fetishes, PIED, HOCD. Then sure 90 days streaks, relapsing and coming back up are a way to go.

Conclusion: for really long streaks you need a more pure intent a higher goal that is not focus on sensuality, sex. Other wise it is just torture.

17. and not "creating unnecessary tension in his body and mind to simply hold a streak"

I like that! It sounds doable, without any superpower. Well ... then again .. these are nearly superpowers ...

Anyway, I keep this idea in mind :)
    Thank you!

18. darkenedverse

19. darkenedverse

I will agree. When I tried to "beat the streak", my brain figured out what I was thinking...and I ended up beating something else ;)

When I let go of tryng to beat the external goal and actually building the habit of NoFap into my life, I ended up being more consistent.