1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Awesome Now use your powers in real life and tell us about it

Redemptionisrequired, Chi405 and MJ93 like this.
  2. Progaymer690

Progaymer690 Fapstronaut

Day 29 check in. Ranking up tmr. My reboot journey is going welll. Heard that it gets easier with urges so that sounds good. Going back to school tmr so I will see whether I am still girl repellant on day 30 lol. Keep going brothers

3. Day 93 PMO
    Day 26 Semen Retention

Good evening gentlemen

Good to be here

It's time to

Train Insaiyan

Eat Insaiyan

Sleep Insaiyan

Griding my weight up is difficult but it's just about eating more food and getting good sleep, training's going well.

4. For sure, I like calisthenics too. Also relax after if you're engaging your pelvic floor. You can PM me anytime

5. Sango573

Sango573 Fapstronaut

6. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

555 days semen retention

LeviHS, Chi405 and MJ93 like this.
  7. zars

zars Fapstronaut

8. Day 94 PMO
    Day 27 semen retention

going to see the doctor

the ear I got slapped in

is hurting

I want my headphones back

Missing a couple sessions for this but I could use the break

9. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Congrats, man. Keep up the good work.

10. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

11. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

12. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Back to day 1. Fucked up yesterday. Feeling like shit, but going to learn from this, instead of letting it get me down. By the time the end of December comes Ill have almost 3 months under my belt. Started September 27th, messed up 7 days in October, and now 1 day in November. Progress isn't linear, but I'm still getting stronger everyday.
    Ill leave a passage down here which has helped the last few days and especially now.
    This is a post from the semen retention reddit forum:

The Forge
    [​IMG]
    "Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men" ~ Seneca ~

Will you be able to withstand the fires of the forge? This is not a task for lesser men, the meek and frail, for many they will falter and never remerge, buckling under the heat, their base metals being of insufficient calibre and quality. Prostrate yourself upon the anvil and endure the weight of the hammer, allow it to crush your imperfections, to compress your blemishes, flatten your flaws and demolish your deformities.

Ore to ornament, alloy to artifact, mineral to mace. You must manufacture your character; you must mould your morality. The flickering flames of discipline, sacrifice, commitment, perseverance, temperance, forbearance, worship and dedication will alter your form and transform you into a weapon of war. Survive the furnace and you will be constructed of something unbreakable, a fine blade, a higher grade, an improved condition.

Embrace the burning blaze and permit your weaknesses to be ignited and incinerated, allow your frailties to be cauterized and combusted, your fears to be torched and charred. Absolve yourself in the glow of the fire, simmer and smoulder upon the embers, allow the bellows to blow and the sparks to spit.

You must be recast and remoulded, only walking through the fire can you emerge as new. The forge will fashion you into a superior specimen, provide you with a finer finish and supply you with a keen edge. To be enhanced and enriched, you must be scorched and scalded, stamped and seared. Endure the process and be provisioned with power. The power to slice through your obstacles, slash your barriers, stab your obstructions, strike your impediments, skewer your hurdles, stick your hindrances and serrate your fears.

You are being tempered and transformed by the master of all craftsmen, plunged into the coals of adversity, you are being smithed into an instrument of balance, an article of beauty, infused with boldness and brawn. Observe the primal rhythm, the cosmic tempo, the sound of metal striking metal, the strong building the strong, with each blow you tighten, with each strike you widen. Imbued with an unparalleled sharpness, whetted and honed to perfection.

Descend into that inferno, deposit your base materials into the flickering flames, allow the soot and smoke to encase you, offer up your pure potential as tribute to most high and let Him assemble you into something of superior standard, to be burnt down and built back up, straightened and solidified, renewed and refined into that which will not corrode, will not rust and will not wear!

Deus Vult.

[​IMG]

13. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

14. Progaymer690

Progaymer690 Fapstronaut

day 30:
    -today I rank up
    -doing well
    -refer to my reboot journal for more notes

15. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 8 checking in. Halfway to Elite Warrior.
    Let's keep it moving, don't look at anything erotic, seriously, don't even think about it