1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. BenJoe90

BenJoe90 New Fapstronaut

I’m on day 2, I started school, the grind starts now!

2. Day 311!

Tomorrow I will post the ranks!

3. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

4. 99 days free of PMO.
    I'm back in the Czech Republic again.
    My time spent at home and the mental health work I did paid off, I feel calmer and more at peace.
    Yesterday I had a wet dream and disturbed sleep. Probably because I went out and had alcohol.
    I need to limit my consumption, I can't take much of it and it's not good for me anyway.
    The dream also indicated to me that while I'm getting healthier, my mind needs a lot more time to be free of all the P related damage it has suffered.

@Redemptionisrequired I'm happy to see you standing up again. Not beating yourself up and getting back to training. You are indeed an inspiration in this forum and a very insightful man.
    I have learned a lot from you and look forward to you doing great and feeling healthy again.
    @DRAGON_ You got this brother. You are a strong warrior, figure out your mistakes and get back at it!

5. For sure brother. I will go on a detox again and also will be reading some stuff which will help. See y'all soon.
    I think I'll start from Day 1 again when I'll be back.

6. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 8. I'm truly sorry for not checking in everyday, been kind of busy outside offline.

Since last Monday, I started to go back to training. And I'm also back to playing my guitar and meditating. I started to do this One Punch Man workout routine, by doing 100 push ups, sit ups, squats, and run for a few miles, every single day whether in the evening morning or in the afternoon (after sunset).

7. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 12....
    Gym going well. To those who all relapsed, specially those who have long streaks, it's not a big loss unless you keep relapsing. It's like going to gym, you keep your diet clean for a month or an year so even by mistake if you have taken some junk food it doesn't ruin what you have gained by the time you were clean.

8. Jack778

Jack778 Fapstronaut

9. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

And what happens on day 100? What???

10. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Day 68

My motivation is coming back. I am beginning to be finally productive at work. The superpowers are emerging!!!

Stay Strong!! It worth it

11. theonlyway

theonlyway Fapstronaut

Day 1

No urges today. But they strike like thunder from a clear sky, and thats when we have to remember what we truly want. A moment of pleasure? Or the profound happiness that comes from reaching the goals of our true desires and wants?

12. theonlyway

theonlyway Fapstronaut

Thank you, and awesome that you also learn from him. He is truly great.

I will try the gifs next time!

13. Day 1
    I'd be going on digital detox but will do daily check in. It'll be a better idea

14. Jack778

Jack778 Fapstronaut

15. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

16. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut