THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

*munching on chip*
    Heyyo! I guess this like the purge because all hell is about to break loose once teams realize their fighting against each other..
    *munching*

anyways, here's the plan:
    The plan is very easy.
    It is very simple.

The plan is to not loose. :cool:
    You got it, partner?

2. *chuckles* Just let em all take each other out...heh .......heh...............................heh *slowly backs into the bushes*

3. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I dunno. How about "The winning team" so it'll be fun when our win is announced. :D

4. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Lol , Good idea! "The Winning Team" then.
    Let's make it real. :)
    Good luck to all participants

5. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    *after 90 days*
    The winning team is 'the winning team'
    *Wow didn't see that coming *

6. Hahaha well we will see about that!

I've updated the original post.

7. Yes mate!

8. @Desperate_Warrior I along with my partner@Freedom_lover are delighted to name our group as Trishul. May Jesus bestow all his blessings upon you guys and everyone may emerge out as victorious.||Hari Om||

9. Thanks! The original post has been updated

10. And here Mr Chips takes the first move to check mate!

Check In

11. Check check

12. @aryabrahmachari Where are you buddy??lets do this 90 days hardmode challenge.Checking in guys!

13. @Eleanor @Her Good luck guys! I am sure, you two will do great.
    @DeservedCriticism Hello! I am your partner! lol, so, what will our team name be?

14. Hey man, i was just about to reply to your message. Im sorry i'm late, its been a busy day. I like the team name idea and i'm glad you saved me from coming up with an idea, i was struggling lol. If you want your name i there, we can always be Batman and RoBean ;)

Anyway, i'm looking forward to going on with this challenge, i it hasnt been a great month for me nofapwise, but i'm going to try my best not to let you down. Its time i got back on track anyway. Lets do it!

15. I like the name Batman and RoBean. That's fits perfectly! :p
    Hey don't worry about letting me down. I've got your back. I'll try not to let you down too! Let's do it!

16. Awesome, Batman and Robean it is @Desperate_Warrior

By the way, if we're going to be partners i should warn you to be prepared for a lot of typos, its sortnof my thing ;)

17. Thank you @M.S.H.
    @Eleanor it is a pleasure to be your partner. I have heard how supportive and friendly you are from a few people here. I look forward to our goals. We will smash them together. I won't let you down. :) Pinky promise.

18. I'll try my best to be prepared for it xD