1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 52/90 no PMO
    Day 51 no risky key word searches
    Day 663 attempting this challenge
    Global Counter 95% success since joining
    Day 237 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, alcohol, sweets,
    and FB video feeds (P-subs)

2. AlignedStoic

AlignedStoic Fapstronaut

Day 28 - Today was the toughest day of this whole period and the closes I have come to a reset. I woke up with extremely strong urges that I entertained by imagining previous sexual experiences for roughly 1 hour. I touched myself for about 10 seconds and then snapped out of it and got out the house straight away for a quick walk. I know I did not relapse but I couldn't help but feel some sort of guilt during the day. Later on in the day I got some more urges and touched myself again for less than 10 seconds, I very quickly snapped out of it and resumed my day. Did I relapse? I received no sensation and viewed no provocative material so I am considering the streak still very much alive. I am now aware that I am at a period where urges will be strong and frequent and will be ready for this. still going, day 29 next...

3. Nutella

Nutella Fapstronaut

You definitely did not relapse.

4. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

5. black shadow

black shadow Fapstronaut

6. NF_meditation

NF_meditation Fapstronaut

Day 5. Feeling a little depressed. Hopefully this feeling doesn't stick. Need to get back to the gym.

7. Falcon 003

Falcon 003 Fapstronaut

8. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

9. Day 1. No problems at all so far, but give it will definitely get harder. I spent most of today listening to new music and jamming to it while putting off a chapter of my psych textbook i need to read.

10. Good samaritan

Good samaritan Fapstronaut

Day 7 done. I think I'm having a flatline. Getting irritated easily , sometimes feeling very horny but sometimes very low libido. My body is itching for M & O. Having tension without any specific reasons. Feels like I've lost my sexual power & all stuff. Is this normal during flatlines? or is there anything to be concerned? Will anyone tell me what's going on?

11. Minionforgood

Minionforgood Fapstronaut

12. AlignedStoic

AlignedStoic Fapstronaut

Thanks man, I was unsure after feeling a sense of disappointment, increased urges and low motivation in the day. Thank you for clarifying

13. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

14. hapbiddyy

hapbiddyy Fapstronaut

15. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

I think this is very normal. I've experienced this many times. Feeling like you've lost your libido is related to you having engaged in abnormal stimulating situations - i.e. looking at people having sex on a screen - and now you have to find again what it is that you find truly exciting as you slowly lose interest in that bullshit. And the tension is I think related to the fact that you're not feeding yourself the little energy bombs anymore that P gives you, so it's like the stress and anger that people feel when they stop smoking. I have been through fases like that a lot, and it still goes up and down even after being 50 days in. We've messed with ourselves so much, it's hard to get used to normal life.

16. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

This is day 53 of not doing PM.
    This is day 4 of not looking at any P-subs.

I joined this forum 383 days ago. Of those 383 days, I spend 342 days without doing PMO.