Can a boy and a girl be just friends?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Apr 7, 2021.

1. My one true friend is a female (I'm male in case you all didn't know). We had a brief romantic connection at one point but it didn't work out. We are still friends and nothing has changed.

If you can't be friends with someone you're attracted to, then that's your problem.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    CarP likes this.
  2. You can if you try. Just leave the romantic and sexual shit out of the picture. That's what I'm trying to create with certain female peps I've been talking with for a while now. So far so good.

CarP likes this.
  3. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

Those two statements are not the same. Random women in the room are not necessarily friends, we specifically mentioned friendships. Nice attempt at a strawman.

4. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

As you said, you tried a romantic connection, proving my answer. Thank you.

5. all I'm saying that if your unreciprocated sexual attraction stops you from an emotionally fulfilling friendship, there may be a problem

6. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

Yet again more false assumptions, and who is to say the attraction is unreciprocated? Can you read their mind?

7. doesn't matter, you won't get laid

8. dude just... shut up about that ok?
    so all I'm saying is that from personal experience girls can be friends with guys and vice versa and I feel sorry for you if that isn't the case for you

FellatiousD likes this.
  9. I sure hope it's possible, cause being bisexual, I couldn't be friends with anyone.

10. same situation for me

FellatiousD likes this.
  11. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

I never said they can't be friends, I have many of them and even explained one incident about it. I said it is not possible for there to be zero sexual attraction.

12. so there can be both a friendship and sexual attraction
    glad we agree on that

13. its not about attraction, its about feelings. if you don't have feelings then you can be friends regardless of attraction.

its like are you okay with this friend seeing other people, if yes then your ok

CarP likes this.
  14. YES! that's what I'm saying!

15. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Wait, you guys have real life friends?

[​IMG]

Wally609 and CarP like this.
  16. real life? dude, don't you know that you're dreaming? you've been in a coma for last 2 years, me and the kids miss you, please wake up

FellatiousD and Wally609 like this.
  17. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

Nice try Yoda, I wont fall for your schemes a second time.

FellatiousD, Wally609 and CarP like this.
  18. -wakes up
    -realises yoda is my husband
    - :)

FellatiousD and Wally609 like this.
  19. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Sadly due to all the cock and ball torture he puts himself through, he is completely infertile.

CarP likes this.
  20. oh hey, my collection of things that you can stick your pp in but shouldn't will come handy

FellatiousD likes this.