1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%

1. I will brother, thanks for the that!

2. It’s actually hard keeping up bro for real and a big g issue of mine is procrastination have any tips?

3. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Ok we will! Day 0.

4. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Keep in mind brother, you're already taking on something challenging, overcoming addiction. This is not an easy thing. Going through life without that fix and it's pulls.

As for tips, start with ingraining small habits. Not sure what you enjoy in your day to day, but for example say you want to exercise and don't at all at the moment. Commit to two sessions a week, write it down in an improvement journal. If two sessions is too much, start with 1 a week. Choose a frequency that doesn't deplete your reserves of motivation. Do that for a month, and then add something else. (I gave exercise as an example but it can be anything, maybe you want to study a subject. Maybe you want to pursue a new hobby) Whatever it may be, start slow and build a solid foundation forward. This way you are not at odds with procrastination, you are doing a progressive "exposure" and gradual increase. It's tricking the procrastination brain in a sense.

HiddenWarrior, Toni7 and Dominikfhj like this.
  5. I get what you are saying I don’t really know if that’s gonna work out for me cus it’s more like the number of things I have to do like there a compulsory stuff and some so I can’t say let me handle this first and it’s more like how am I gonna do all this, I don’t know if you get what I am trying to say?

6. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

So im fre now,, anyone wanted to duel?

7. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I was going to take a longer break, but I can't resist the temptation!

8. I need a new opponent. Anyone ready for a fight?

9. let's fight!

10. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

11. Redemptionisrequired

@Dominikfhj I understand bro, you mean that the mandatory is already feeling overwhelming. Try to tackle one thing at a time and come up with a schedule for those mandatory tasks. If you focus on the entirety, you will feel overwhelm. Try to micro tackle them if you can.

Dominikfhj, Talz, Toni7 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Been having a difficult time & I’m back to day 1, sorry to keep you waiting @Toni7 .. but that’s it now.

13. Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
  14. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

You can do it. I will wait. No more for me!

15. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

@Debapriya I noticed your question wasn't answered. Just ask for a duel or challenge an available member looking for a duel and you'll get matched up when someone is available.

16. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

17. Well, I guess that would help a bit , I can’t wait for this to end still.

18. Redemptionisrequired

If you don't mind me asking, are you referring to work or school, or a combo of both? Try your best, i'm certain you will grow from this.

Dominikfhj, Toni7 and Talz like this.
  19. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

So why resist, lets duel

Redemptionisrequired and Talz like this.
  20. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

@leonpheon I have relapsed. This cold weather is getting to me and just want release.

Toni7, Redemptionisrequired and Talz like this.