THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

817 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

436 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. ineedclarity

ineedclarity Fapstronaut

2. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

3. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 10:emoji_eagle:

Dana91, Ūruz and NICEDUDE like this.
  4. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Day 26

5. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Day 8-10

Into double digits again!

6. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

7. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 7 - ELIGIBLE FOR SPARTAN ARMY

I would also would want to add from stoner0072 said to this. I would like to say your young as you are well. It is to be expected to keep failing often. This is Hard Mode after.
    Find out for yourself how to rid this vice from your own strategies to do so. Devise a plan and keep going.

I had my temptation earlier. (I.e. thinking about a particular P star). And dreamt of peeking at P (intentionally) but relieved it was only a dream. That's all.

So it feels like this every day for me recently. Putting my whole Armour at all times. Yes, this my favorite movie as well.
    Let's go Spartans.
    [​IMG]

8. Relapsed, I don't really know what to do.

Dana91, Ūruz, LLOYYD and 3 others like this.
  9. Magnetic Manipulator

Magnetic Manipulator New Fapstronaut

Count me in, I want to become a Spartan warrior!

NICEDUDE, Dana91, Ūruz and 1 other person like this.
  10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

11. Viador

Viador Fapstronaut

00 01 02
    Great advice, thank you @stoner0072
    Everthing is impossible till its DONE.

NICEDUDE, Dana91, Ūruz and 1 other person like this.
  12. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 11 :emoji_eagle:

13. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Day 27

14. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Welcome back

15. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Yes I too once don't really know what to do, but do not let it get the best out of you and at the time it can be a lesson for us to get the better for next time journey!
    Here I will share some word that help me, take a look below if you have a spare time please?

"There is a saying in the stock market that says: “Because you are a first class loser, therefore you are a first class winner.” What does first class loser mean? The first class loser will be able to summarize lessons from failures, constantly improving oneself. It works the same way in the arena of rebooting, you are a first class relapser, therefore you’ll be able to become a first-class rebooting winner. One should not remain idle after relapsing, you must be able to obtain lessons from this relapse in order to reboot better next time. Constantly summarizing, studying and the realization will increase rapidly, a successful reboot will not be far away. There are only 2 results in rebooting, either you conquer the temptation demon or it conquers you!!!"

"I would like to add a point and that is the harmfulness of sexual fantasizing. Many rookies would ask: if fantasizing without masturbation count as breaking the reboot and whether or not it’s harmful? Actually, sexual fantasizing seriously depletes the body, even more serious than masturbation itself. This is clearly treated in TCM. Many brothers discover that their spirit/manner is depressed after looking themselves in the mirror following sexual fantasies. In TCM this is called: essence leaves when the mind wanders. As long as we engage in sexual fantasization, essence will automatically leave us. Masturbation is the visible form of depletion while sexual fantasization is the invisible form, the invisible being the more serious form. Hopefully all brothers would deeply recognize what has been said and increase their rebooting studies, intensify the heart/mind cultivation and cut out all sexual fantasies; cut out the thought once it has arisen, an arisen thought should not be followed, the mind being immediately aware of new thoughts and the ceasing of the thought once the mind is aware of it."

"This is the process of relapse, also known as the vicious circle. Many people cannot escape from this circle for years or even decades. Once I was stuck in this vicious circle for well over a decade because at the time I didn’t reach understanding, I didn’t study rebooting material nor was I aware of how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I only knew the brute force way and the blind way. With regards to the brute force way, I thought that I will be able to quit masturbation by relying on willpower. In reality, the brute force way will surely result in failure because we have not raised our state of awareness. The blind way is trying to reboot without the knowledge of rebooting, the blind way will also surely fail for the same reason."

"The contamination of the brain by x-rated material is similar to when a computer is infected by a virus. When a computer is struck by a virus it will affect how the systems operate, similarly, when the human brain is contaminated our health will have problems. Normally the areas where problems first appear is in the urinary system, mainly in the form of prostatitis. Afterwards once the kidneys are weakened, many illnesses will result from weakened kidneys, any illness might appear, the decrease in our mental faculties is also very common. TCM: in the above, kidneys are connected to the brain. Masturbation injures the kidneys and hence must also injure our mental power, memory and concentration will both decrease. If our mental power is lacking our studies and career will invariably suffer."

source:
    1.https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/6-years-clean-rebooting-as-the-best-remedy.135983/page-25
    2.https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/6-years-clean-rebooting-as-the-best-remedy.135983/page-3
    3.https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/6-years-clean-rebooting-as-the-best-remedy.135983/page-2

This forum I mentioned in source is help me A LOT in my journey! I suggest everyone to look to it to gain more knowledge thank you for all people who involved in creating that book translating and sharing it.

16. ShadowN

ShadowN Fapstronaut

Day 30!
    TOP OF RECRUIT

Dana91, Ūruz, LLOYYD and 3 others like this.
  17. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I understand the feeling of disgust or any amount of negative emotions you may be facing. But don't worry about it. One relapse doesn't not mean you have lost every progress you ever made. Don't let that streak number define you. You work on yourself, improve yourself, get better at a skill, restart again, try again, fail but fail forward. You must have understood something new about yourself with this setback. Use that as a learning and kro moving forward.

Listen to Dopamine motivation podcast by Andrew huberman in the mean time. He has done really great points how you can use dopamine to be motivated and get better.

I also understand you may feel distraught on you have failed this time. But remember it ain't a sprint, tis' a marathon!

Progression over perfection my friend. Get back on track, you got this.

19. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut