1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's be friends

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jun 25, 2021.

1. See I'm lonely and you're lonely so hit me up. Simple. I'm polite and I don't have any friends plus I'll be your accountability partner.

CAKCy and +TenPercent like this.
  2. Kung_fu_panda_

Kung_fu_panda_ Fapstronaut

This is the wrong section for posting this thread

3. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

I think it's not wrong since this is the loneliness section, what matters! Let's talk here. What are your interests? What do you like to do? And one of the most important questions, why you think you're lonely?

4. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

I sense fake here

5. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

Why you think that?

6. Sir what proof do you need me to provide so that you agree I'm actually lonely?

7. UncleBarnacle

UncleBarnacle Fapstronaut

8. Arez01

Arez01 Fapstronaut

Ok but this thread isnt about this kind of loneliness though.

Happy Man likes this.
  9. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

J29 likes this.
  10. Feeling lonely and being alone are two different things. You can be alone without feeling lonely, and you can also feel lonely while not being alone.

Buddhabro likes this.
  11. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Good point, well made.

Dares Greeneye likes this.
  12. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

Come on people! Give the person a break!

nix_bee I'll take the bait and though I need the friendship, I'm afraid I don't need the accountability partner. I wonder, though, whether I could play the role for you...

Zastavka likes this.
  13. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

I'm not 100% sure you are talking to me.
    If you are... well... friendship and company is welcome wherever I can get it from! :)

14. Oh no, I've just noticed that op has deleted their account. OR it was deleted by admins.
    Welp, if the first option is the case, I feel bad, because she was just feeling lonely and looking for a friend.
    However if it's the second option, I'm glad admins are taking care of trolls.

CAKCy likes this.