Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. WantsToQuit2021

WantsToQuit2021 Fapstronaut

We are all going through the same and we all support eachother ;)

2. ONE MONTH CLEAN
    Yes, I completed my first 30 days, feeling really nice so far! I have experienced a few benefits, like more confidence, more motivation to work on my self-improvement (e.g. workout, self-care, journaling) and seeing life with different eyes, yeah the colors are brighter now.

I've struggled a lot to come this far, and that's why I won't give up and quit. I don't really feel like going back to PMO ever again, but the urges are still there every now and then, and I should not let my guards down. I have to be strong to continue, my journey is just starting and nothing is going to stop me...

Who's with me brothers, come on aboard the curve of success and let's live a fulfilling life in all areas - stay strong and play it hard, it's not over until WE WIN.

3. NeverGiveUP...

NeverGiveUP... Fapstronaut

I
    I like your determination bro... Be a tough guy of all time. ✌

4. NeverGiveUP...

Congratulations on hitting 1 month

5. Check in. Had no urges. Still trying to catch up with my daily routine with self development and exercises. A lot of stress and anxiety kicked in with my presentations over the last few days. Today I have to clear my backlog of subjects from college :|

6. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

Very happy for you. Its really inspiring!

7. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

Well done!!

8. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

P: 32 days
    M: 58 days
    O: 58 days

* 4 PMO but no relapse
    * 1 MO but no relapse

corylife, keplerb, MeEqualsNF and 2 others like this.
  9. blacktea

blacktea Fapstronaut

Checking in! Just got through 32 days :)

corylife, keplerb, MeEqualsNF and 3 others like this.
  10. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

Day 1. First step though my day is just mediocre

corylife, blacktea, keplerb and 3 others like this.
  11. Leonflado

Leonflado Fapstronaut

Well done mate, keep it going. Here's to the next month!

Day 17, occasional urges and hungover but pushing through.
    I sometimes still get feelings of low self worth which then becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. I have to remember there is no shortcut to success and to feel good about myself I need to put in the work every single day.

corylife, blacktea, keplerb and 4 others like this.
  12. NeverGiveUP...

13. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

ok back to zero ....mmmm peace and just get construction.....I did run this morning,
    But I did not apply my antidotes because I forgot....haha....in the middle of a wave, I can not think straight....so need to review my yellow book first thing about why no PMO..
    thanks alll

corylife, blacktea, keplerb and 2 others like this.
  14. Day 0
    Back to square one, made it past friday and to day 7 this go around.
    Not a big stepping stone, a small improvement from my performance last week.

corylife, blacktea, keplerb and 2 others like this.
  15. MeEqualsNF

MeEqualsNF Fapstronaut

Don't do it, we all need to stay strong. Stick to your goals. Set aside the electronics. Close your eyes and think about why you are giving up PMO.

16. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

Day 122

Congrats!!

17. MeEqualsNF

MeEqualsNF Fapstronaut

Nice job, I’m happy to see you didn’t slip up :)

18. Finished day 31, feeling great!!! No have updates haha, taking it one step at a time... we got this!

19. Leonflado

Leonflado Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,
    please don't read if you're depressed
    Tonight I drank too much alcohol. And it was with friends so I was really motivated at the beginning of the evening and it was all fun and games till a certain point. I started at 6 pm and now it is almost 6 am. The first 3-4 hours it was great to talk and have fun with the people around me, but it got to a point where my energy just started to deplete and now I am sitting here with nothing left in the tank and I am literally suicidal. It is so hard to just sit here and type this and I'm crying my soul out for no reason because I just feel like a complete failure. I have so much love in me but no one seems to be interested in that since I don't fit in no matter where I go, I try to but no one takes me seriously and the thought that the world would be better off if I didn't exist keeps popping up in my mind. If someone replies to this I'll be forever grateful. I thought I had this in control. Never one drop of alcohol again for the rest of my fuckin life. I swear it. Now. This is too much, can't bear it anymore. I will not give up and this is the testament for me to be strong forever no matter what life throws at me. I love myself, there is a reason for every suffering, love you all forever please don't stupid like me and don't drink too much okay peace from germany

20. MeEqualsNF

MeEqualsNF Fapstronaut

I love you too brother. Don’t be so hard on yourself please. Smile for me :)